Chapter 2: The Truth

I sat there in silence. Having nothing to say. She noticed the confused look on my face and sighed. "We've been watching you ever since you were a little baby. Not an any bad way but we just thought you'd fit in as a killer...." I scrunched up my eyebrows and tilted my head to the side. She saw I still didn't understand this whole deal so she explained further. "We are all Creepypastas. Meaning we are all killers! and most of us are abnormal. The only humans or lets say.. normal people are you and Jeff." She winked. I felt my cheeks turn red as she smirked. Probably knowing I like Jeff. "Wait.... if you're abnormal then what do you do?" I ask. I had no idea if that question was risking my life or not but I go ahead and ask. She smiled. "I'll show you!" I nervously smiled back. The color of her hair changed to a pastel blue. What really amazed me was that her eyes changed to a blue color as well. "Do it again" I demanded. "Please.." I added, not wanting to sound rude. Lets not forget, she does kill people! she rolled her eyes and groaned. "Whatever" she mumbles. Her hair then changed to a blonde, meaning her eyes changed to a yellow shade. "That's amazing.." I whispered loud enough for only her to hear. She blushed and giggled. "Why thank you!" Soon we were joined by a blonde guy. He had a green outfit on, he actually reminded me of Peter Pan! besides the fact that his eyes were replaced with black circles and it looked like black blood was dripping down. He was cute, I will have to admit it, but not as cute as Jeff! He walked in with a smile. "Hi. You are?" he asks me. I looked at Lainey only to find her blushing and looking down with a huge grin. Obviously she likes him. "I'm.. uh.. Mackenzie! I guess I'll be an addition to Creepypasta." I said cheerfully. He danced a little while clapping his hands. "Cool!" he said. He turned to Lainey, rubbing the back of his neck. "Hey, Control Freak!" He yelled sarcastically. She looked up at him holding back a smile. "Shut it before I stab you to death." She hissed. They both went in a fit of laughter, rolling in the floor. I chuckled a bit to myself. They actually make a cute couple! After their laughter fades into slight giggles, the boy turns more serious. "Lainey, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a killing spree with me.. tonight.." he said looking down, running his fingers through his hair. She instantly beamed. "Yes! I'd love to!" she said. He looked up and hugged her. "Cool!" he chirped before skipping out of the room. "Ben Drowned just asked me out in a date. Ben Drowned just asked me out in a date. Ben Drowned just asked me out on a date" she repeated over and over, getting more and more excited each time she said it. Hm.. Ben's his name. I grinned from ear to ear. "lets go pick out your outfit, silly!" Then we ran to her room to see what she should wear for the killing spree she'll be sharing with Ben.