Chapter 10: Confessions

MASKY'S P.O.V

Oh god. Now someone knows. What are we going to do? What if she tells? What of people aren't scared of us because they know we're gay?! Stop it, Masky. Get a hold of yourself. You're a masked serial killer! I took a large breath in, then exhaled. I repeated that process about ten times before resting my head on Hoodies shoulder. We've been dating for about a year now and I love him. I remember our first date together. We went on a big killing spree and I loved it. That's probably when I realized I love him and wouldn't know what I'd do without him. He kissed my forehead and of course, being the little girl I am, I blushed. I fucking hate when I do that. Blushing is for idiots. Hoodie chuckled. "You blushed" he laughed. I groaned and lightly punched his arm. "So what, dipshit?" I replied. He just laughed harder and relaxed. We continued watching Guess That Celebrity. They showed a figure on the screen. It was obviously a woman. She had a big, fat ass, large chest and her hair was in a ponytail it seemed like. She also showed to be pregnant. I thought for a second for shouting "KIM KARDASHION!" Hoodie and I both said it at the same time. I looked at him and he looked at me. Then, we put our focus back at the TV. They showed who the celebrity was and we were both correct. It was Kim! I seriously love this guy.

-------

MACKENZIE'S P.O.V

"Know let me see you wop, wop, wop, wop, wop, wop, wop" Lainey and I danced to the song Wop. We fell on the bed laughing. "Mackenzie? Can I tell you something?" Lainey asked. "Yeah. Sure" I mumbled. "I think Ben is cheating on me" Lainey sighed