Chapter 17

Jeff's pov:
I was told not to come to Mackenzie's birthday killing spree because I'm Mackenzie's ex blah blah blah. So, I was sitting here watching badass action movies with Kiana. She cuddled beside me, her head on my stomach. I rubbed her head gently. I look down at my phone when I get a text from Dark Link.

Dark: ayye... Mackenzie's got a bf..

I felt my face get red with anger. I replied quickly, my thumbs moving around my phone in perfect sync.

Me: by bf you mean best friend. right?!!!!!!

I waited a minute for him to reply. Then two minutes then three.. "Hurry up god damn it!!" I yelled. Kiana looked up at me in confusion. "What's wrong babe?" she asked, her eyebrows crunched up together. It was kinda cute. But I was pissed. "Nothing. just the movie that's all" I replied with a straight face. she groaned. "I know right! I wish Sam would just hurry up and catch the good guy. jeez" she complained. I laughed. She had no idea what I was really mad about. Then finally Dark Link replied.

Dark: nah man. Boyfriend. They're already saying I love you to each other. It's funny reading her texts and her not knowing. She's slap the hell out of me if she knew I was reading them😂

I laughed out loud. True.... she would. I replied with a few laughing emojis. Then Kiana looked up at me. "Who ya texting?" she asked with a smile on her face. "Dark Link." i said. "something must be funny" she giggled. i looked at her and kissed her forehead. "hes just stupid, thats all" i said. she turned and continued watching the movie.  

after the movie was finally over i got up and stretched. "hey you should go before they come back" i suggested. she smiled. "yeah. night jeff." she got up and left. I sat down on the couch and thought. I still liked Mackenzie but shes with boyfriend. My feelings were all over the place.

****Mackenzie's P.O.V.***

"Can we stop by the place first?" I asked. I didnt wanna get my birthday dress dirty. Plus i wanted to talk to Jeff.  Lainey looked back and smiled. "of course birthday girl" I grinned and looked out the window. "you okay?" I looked to see a concerned Dark Link staring at me. I smiled. "Im fantastic" 

we got home and i ran straight to my room. I changed into my 'killing clothes' . i changed into my white dress and combat boots. I ran back downstairs and everyone was starring at me. "What?" i asked. "when were you gonna tell us about the new boyfriend?" Slendy asked. I groaned. "i dont know but lets go before it gets late" I walked straight outside to the car. I sat in there until everyone got in there. My weapons were already in the car. Lainey, jeff, dark link, slendy, and the rake was with us & everyone else was in the other car. I dont know where we were going but i didnt talk, neither did anyone else. We stopped at an alley. "Where are we?" i asked looking out the window. The rake looked over at me and smiled. "this is where a lot of gangs and thugs live by so they come out to this ally" he smirked. " they'll be a lot of people to kill" he added. I smiled. "lets go then" I jumped out of the car with my axe and a knife in my boot. I looked over at Jeff, he had a gun and a knife in his other hand. he smiled at me but i looked the other way. I walked into the ally with one hand behind my back holding an axe. i saw a group of guys. they saw me and started walking towards me. "Hey little girl, what are you doing out here?" one smirked and grabbed my waist. I smiled and looked at all of them. "I came to do this" I said. they all looked at each other and tensed up. I pulled out the axe and swung it at the first person closest to me. they all jumped back. "oh shit!" someone yelled. Jeff came up from behind me and shot a few guys. It was loud. I saw a bunch of people come out from the dark part of the ally, great , more gangs. All the other creepypastas came from the cars. Lainey started laughing and stabbed a bunch of people and make some people flew up against the wall. The rake started eating people. It was incredibly chaotic. I was in the middle of stabbing the shit out of someone when i got tackled. I looked up to see a human on top of me trying to stab me. I tried to push him of of me but he didnt budge. "Hey! Get the fuck off of her!" I heard someone yell . I looked to see Jeff coming towards us.

********************************************************************************

hey! its me! sorry i havent been on. schools got the best of me. thanks for reading th