Chapter 9:Masky and Hoodies Secret

We walk in laughing uncontrollably. "That was so much fun!" I whisper. She agreed. We need to do that again. I'll bring it up sometime later. We walk into the house, still smiling. "I'm going to my room" I say, rubbing my temples. She nodded and sat next to Ben on the couch. Hoodie and Masky shared a room next to me. "They won't find out we're together' don't worry" I heard Masky confirm to someone. I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion. I sneak to their door and put my ear to the door, trying to listen. "...I love you" It sounded like.. HOODIE?! I throw the door open and my mouth drops. "Mackenzie!" Masky yells in surprise and embarrassment. I walked in on Masky and Hoodie making out on the love seat in their room. "Please don't tell anyone.." Hoodie pleaded. I nodded and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Of course." I said nervously. Hoodie ran up and hugged me. "Thanks." He mumbled. I slowly walked out, closing the door behind me. I walk back in my room and flop in my bed. "This is going to be hard. " I whispered to myself.

-----------

Sorry this chapter is so short but I will try and update! Sorry for not updating!! I love y'all so much and thank you for reading! it means so much! Mwah