Chapter 4: Meeting everyone!

Mackenzie's P.O.V

After I got out of the shower I dried my hair. I decided to look nice today. Look nice and clean on a first impression. That was something my mom would always tell me. I shook the thought off and curled my hair. I looked around for makeup. Got it! I found Lainey's box of makeup. I applied it and then moved on to my outfit. I scanned Lainey's closet, then I found this simple white, sleeveless dress that went down right above the knee. It had lace on the back. I put it on and it fit perfectly! And it looked brand new! I then out in my combat boots. I looked good! I slowly walked downstairs to wear the rest of the Creepypastas were. Pretty much everyone was here. Except for Control Freak & Ben. "Yo guys!" I shout. Too much? nah. They'll HAVE to get used to it if I'M joining this thing! They all look up at me. I smile and wave. "Come sit by me" Jeff said. I walked over and sat down. So now I was sitting in between Jeff and a boy in Silver. I caught the Silver guy staring at me. When I smiled at him, he quickly blushed and looked down. Hm.. Strange. "Hi!" I say directly to the boy. He looked up at me, dumbstruck. "M-Me?" he stuttered pointing at himself in disbelief. I laughed. "Yes you!" He just nervously smiled at look at me. "Yeah?" He whispered. "What's your name?" I asked, keeping a smile on my face. I don't understand how this sweet guy could kill anyone. "I'm lost silver. " He murmured. I almost couldn't hear him. I shook his hand. "I'm Mackenzie, or you can call me Acacia!" He just grinned and looked back down. Jeff stood up and looked at me. "Lets introduce you to everyone." He said. He walked over to a guy with a yellow hoody on. He was literally pitch black and had red eyes and a red mouth. "This is Hoody." I waved. He then moved on to a guy with a yellow jacket on, he had redish, brownish hair that was fairly long. He had a white mask on and the eyes being black. She smiled and I smiled politely back at him. "This-" Jeff said pointing at the masked man "-is Masky" Wow. I thought. How original. Next I met Eyeless Jack. This one wore a black hoody. He also had a light blur or white mask on, except his eyes bled black. After Eyeless Jack, I met Dr.Smiley. He was CUTE! He had averagely long black hair, he had a white button up shirt on with a tie, and some black jeans. He also had on one of those doctor masks on. Next, I was introduced to Laughing Jack. He was the scariest clown I've ever seen. His nose was pointy and striped blacks and white. He had long black hair and black eye makeup. He had a striped black and white sort of outfit. I didn't pay much attention to him. Then, there was The Rake. This one was DEFINITELY not human. He was some boney creature with big black eyes. He had LONG arms and very sharp fingers. Maybe that explains why his name was the rake. Red was just like the guy from Pokemon besides the fact that his eyes were red and they were bleeding. But he was pretty hot. Then, Sonic. He looked again like the sonic character from a game! His eyes were black and had little red pupils, his eyes were bleeding as well. His teeth were extremely sharp. Then, lastly was Slenderman. The one that kidnapped me. I waved at him and smiled. He did the same in return. "A few people aren't here!" Hoody explained. "Nice meeting you by the way" Dr.Smiley winked. I just smiled. "You too. " I replied. "Maybe I could operate on you sometime, if you know what I mean" he bites his lip and winks again. "Woah!" Sonic screamed. "Don't be a dick." He added before flipping him off. "Nice meeting you!" I say before walking out. Weird friends I'm about to make...