Chapter 3: Control Freak and Bens date

I skim through her clothes, seeing mostly white and blacks. While I look through her wardrobe, she laughed. I turn around and giggle. "What's so funny?" I ask, slightly amused. "We forgot to give you a Creepypasta 'stage name'" she said still smiling. I mentally face palmed. Duh. "Well.. Control Freak! What should we call me?" I challenge. She looks up, clearly thinking. "How about Mackenzie The Killer?" she smirked. Why was she smirking? She must have saw me lost in thought because she started talking. "Jeff's Creepypasta name is Jeff The Killer. I don't think he'd mind sharing the name." She winked at me. I didn't know it was Jeff the killer. I just thought it was Jeff! I felt myself blush. "How about Acacia?" I suggested. She just nodded. "Sure. But I like Mackenzie The Killer better!" She smiled. "Back to picking out the outfit!" I squealed, changing the subject. She nodded in between laughs. I ended up piking out a black skirt that goes mid-thigh, a white long sleeve shirt with black Doc Martins. Lainey's eyes got wide. "I LOVE IT!" She screamed before grabbing the outfit and running in the bathroom to change. She comes out 5 minutes later looking gorgeous! I whistle and she smiles. "Thanks! Acacia!.." she said sarcastically, trying to make me mad. I just laugh. We both freeze when we hear a knock in the door. Then we silently fangirl. "Go get 'em tiger!" I whisper. "Thanks!" she smiled before walking out, leaving me all by myself.

-----

Ⓛⓐⓘⓝⓔⓨⓢ ⓟ.ⓞ.ⓥ

I walk to the door and open it. "Hey Lainey!" Ben smiled. "Hi!" I squeaked. "Ready to go?" he grinned, carrying an axe. "I borrowed it!" He added. I giggled. "Yeah, let me go get my gun and my knife!" I said. I skip inside my room, looking for my weapons. I found both of them on my dresser. I grabbed them and was on my way out, until I heard Mackenzie singing. It sounded like she was in the bathroom, in the shower. She was singing 'Fancy'. I stood with one ear on the door listening. "I'm so fancy, you already know. I'm in the fast lanes, from LA to Tokyo. I'm so fancy, can't you taste this gold?-" I snapped out of it once Ben walked in. "Ready?" he grunted. I nodded and walked out with him. Killing spree, here we come!

------------