Chapter 7: My Apperance

She drags me downstairs to show the rest of the bunch. "Look what Mackenzie did!" Lainey yelled. Everyone looked up at me, impressed. Jeff looked at me sincerely he looked sorry. I just looked away. I'm done with him. He's just a thirsty perv like Jack said earlier. "Looking good, Acacia" Dr.Smiley grinned. I just smiled back at him. "Thanks babe." I winked at him. I'm trying to make Jeff jealous. I hope it's working. Dr.Smiley crosses his legs and stands up smiling awkwardly. He stood, still holding himself. "Excuse me" and with that he left. Jeff followed him and came back laughing. "What?" Lainey asked. "He had a-" Jeff fell from laughing so hard. Slendy looked up from the paper he was reading "Boner?" Slendy finished his sentence, then continued reading the newspaper. Jeff just nodded. Laughing to hard to say anything. I blushed. When Dr.Smiley returned he smiled. "Dr.Smiley?" I swooned. "Yes?" he replies, not exactly looking up. "Would you stitch my cut?" I asked, trying to sound polite. He nodded. "Yes! I am the surgeon anyways!" he said putting more emphasis on 'am'. "Let me get my stuff!" he ran upstairs and came back with the right utensils. He was done in 8 minutes. "Thanks" I whispered. "Anytime, beautiful" he winked before sitting back down at his original seat "DAYUUUMMM BAE!" Lainey screamed. "What? I look bad?" I hesitated to look in a mirror. "You kinda look like Emma The Doll and she's hot! You're hotter than Emma!" Lainey complimented. She pushed me off the couch. "Lets go dress you up to look like a doll!" She beamed. She picked out a fluffy dress, mid-thigh. I had black heels. And curled hair. She also put A TON of makeup on. I did look like a doll. "Now. Lets go on a killing spree! this will be your first one!" Lainey announced. Oh boy. This should be a thrill.

--------