Chapter 11: The break up

BENS P.O.V

Kiana and I sat on the couch watching The Notebook. She held my hand in hers. She picked the movie, I swear! I was actually thinking instead of watching the movie. Lainey. What if she found out? I stressed myself out with this. So what? I thought. So what. My butt vibrated softy. I screamed. "What is it babe?" Kiana asked. "My butt just vibrated!!" I screamed. She laughed violently. "It was your phone!" I sat there, dumbfounded. "Oh" I whispered. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket. I froze when I saw the contact. It was Lainey.

Lainey😊😍😘❤: Hey babe, we need to talk. Come to my room.

I let go of Kianas hand. "I'll b-be right b-back" I stuttered. She looked at me concerned. "Okay?" she mumbled. I slowly stood up and moped to Lainey's room. Hat if she knows I'm cheating? I open her door slowly and walked in, closing it behind me. "Yeah?" I asked. She patted the spot next to her on the bed. Motioning me to sit. I obeyed and at next to her. Keeping space between us. "Who's the slut you're cheating on me with?" she asked, sounding so sarcastically innocent. I felt my cheeks get hot and I stuttered. "W-What do you mean?" She crossed her arms. "Really? I saw you guys watching a movie down there a minute ago! Don't fucking lie to me!!" She yelled. I saw a tear run down her cheek. "We're done" Lainey said. Her head down. I saw it coming but it still surprised me. "What?" I asked, probably sounding like an idiot because I clearly heard what she said. "This" she said pointing at us. "Is done. I'm breaking up with you, Ben" She said so simply that I swear she planned it out. Honestly, I loved her, but I was being so stupid. I mean, I'm dating a human. But without Lainey in the way, Kiana and I can have an open relationship. I just nodded and walked out of the room. That was easy.