Chapter 13: The Fight

MACKENZIE'S P.O.V

"Damn. What's your problem?" Lainey asked, still standing in front of me. I just rolled my eyes. "What's my fucking problem?! You just got out of a relationship not even 3 hours ago and now you're making out with someone already? Lainey, you're a slut! And I don't associate myself with people like you" I said. Damn bae.. that was sassy. Go me! The face she had was PRICELESS! She was shocked. I got my pjs, pilliow, and blanket and walked into the living room. I saw Slendy on the couch watching TV. I stood there with my stuff and looked at him. "Move your ass, Slendy" I hissed. He slowly turned around and glared at me. "What did you say?" he said now standing. "Move." I repeated. He picked me up and threw me on the couch playfully, trying not to hurt me. We both spewed in a fit of laughter. "Goodnight Mack" Slenderman recited. "Goodnight faceless" I replied, knowing it'd tick him off. But instead of fighting me, he continued going to his room. I set up what is going to be my bed for a little bit and got comfortable. I turned the channel and looked at the news. "-the suspects shown here are very dangerous. There are two young lady's and they seem to be associated with what people call Creepypastas. They recently killed innocent victims at E-Z's super market. Please be careful and watchful for these people. This is Ella Smithermen, signing off. Goodnight" A lady said. I laughed a but as I listened while putting my dark and long brown hair into a messy bun. I relaxed on the couch and tried to sleep.