Chapter 8: First killing spree

I tapped my foot impatiently on the floor. I was currently waiting for Control Freak to find her weapons. We decided only to call each other by our Creepypasta names when we're in killing business. So, currently I was Acacia and Lainey was Control Freak. I was ready to go. Come on Control Freak!

CONTROL FREAKS (Lainey) P.O.V.

If she's gonna be a Creepypasta, then she needs to be used to killing people. That's why I decided on a killing spree. Now, if only I could find my pistol...

ACACIAS (Mackenzie)P.O.V.

We left. Now we were going to a super market. We're gonna kill everyone there. I walk in and pretend to buy some Taki's. As soon as I'm about to pay for the spicy chips, I stab him in the throat. I drag the knife across his neck. He chokes to death on his own blood. I walked over to a customer. He was a teenager. "Hi!" I said smiling. He walked back, scared. It aggravated me, so I stabbed him until he died. I look around to see everyone else dead. I laugh and look at Lainey. She shrugged. "Aye. When you have a pistol, it's 10 times quicker" I laughed again. We saw a girl walk in the door. She was about in her late twenties. "I got this one" Lainey whispered. The lady was thrown in mid air and pushed hardly on the wall. A whole bunch of knifes flew at her. "Oh yeah" Lainey added. "I forgot to tell you I can move things and people with my mind!" she smiled and walked to the door. Wow. I walk with her and we head back home.