Chapter 14

I woke up to the sound of... Jeff?  "NO DUDE! YOU DO IT!" He yelled. "Shut up we'll wake her up" Oh there's more than one person?... I opened my eyes just a little bit just to see what was going on. It was Jeff, Ben, Slendy, Lost Silver, Hoody, Masky, Dark Link, Sonic, The Rake, Ticci Toby, Dr.Smiley, Laughing Jack, Eyeless Jack, and Red. What the heck?.. Everyone was here. Well, everyone but Lainey."Okay. 1.. 2.. 3" Dr.Smiley whispered. Soon they all started to sing, "HAAAAAPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MACKENZIE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" I pretended to just wake up and I smiled. "Oh my gosh! You guys remembered!" I squealed. "How could we forget?" Jeff winked. I blushed and sat up. Lost Silver sat next to me and held my hand. "H-Happy birthday.. Mackenzie.." He said looking down. I smiled and lifted his head up and kissed him on the cheek. He stood, grinning, and then went to stand by the other Creepypastas. Rake handed me a cake and chuckled. "Here you go, Mack. Oh and I haven't said it yet but welcome to the family" He smiled. I took the cake and giggled. "Thank you." I stood up and walked to the kitchen, with everyone following me. I sat the beautiful black cake on the kitchen table and turned to face everyone. "Okay guys. Left us eat ze cake!" I said trying to pull off an Italian accent. I smiled as everyone cut a piece and ate. But one thought kept bugging me. Where's Lainey?

Lainey's p.o.v

She called me a slut. A slut. I thought. I was sitting in an ally. I had no idea where I was. I started to cry when suddenly, I heared whispers. I looked up and saw a group of people walking towards me. There was one woman, and 4 men. They were all incredibly strong and buff. The men were all black but the girl was white. They all walked over to me, smirking. "Well, well, well.. What do we have here?" One of the men started. "A little, fragile girl" Another one said. They all laughed. One pulled out a pocket knife and waved it around. I laughed as he paced infront of me. He scrunched his eyebrows together. "Come on! Do it! Stab me you stupid prick" He looked furious and then he lunged at me, stabbing me right under the heart. He took a step back when he didn't see blood come out or anything. I stood up, laughing.  "You see fellas.. I'm not just any ordanary little, fragile girl" I told them. I pulled out a large butcher knife from the back pocket of my black skinny jeans. They stood there, laughing at me. I just went on. "I'm a serial killer. Well me and my friends.. We're known as Creepypastas and well.. Long story short, we all enjoy killing people." I narrated. They all backed up as I took steps towards them. "Lots of people." I grinned. I ran up to one of the men, and slit his throat. I threw him on the ground and faced his friends. They all looked terrified. "One down, 4 to go" I murmured loud enough for them to hear. They all stepped back.. far enough that they all stood against the wall. I laughed at how scared they looked. I ran up to the woman, I stabbed her a few times in the heart, then stabbed her in the forehead. I went on the the next guy, slitting his stomach and then stabbing him mutiple times in numerous areas. Then I moved on to the next guy. Once I was done with him I started on the last one. He pulled out his stupid and useless pocket knife and stabbed me in the neck. I laughed and felt my neck. "That felt good" I grinned. He choked me and I coughed a few times. I struggled to lift my arm but I managed to stab him in the heart. He let go and fell to the ground. I stabbed him again and again, over and over. Letting my anger out on him. I stood up and looked at them. Thinking. Then I gasped. It's Mackenzie's birthday! I punched the wall and grumbled. I'm so stupid. I forgot. I ran home and sneaked inside. I walked in the kitchen and saw a note beside a piece of cake. I picked the note up. It read: Um hi Lainey. I don't know why you couldn't come but it must have been good to miss out on my birthday. I saved you a piece of cake anyways. Enjoy. -Mackenzie  I wadded the piece of paper up and threw it in the trash. I grabbed a fork and began to eat the cake. It was pretty good. Everyone stayed up all night making it. Everyone but me at least. I put the plate in the sink and walked upstairs. I slowly went up to Mackenzie's room and knocked. I hear a shuffle of footsteps then I saw Mackenzie answer. "Happy birthday" I whispered. She smiled a little and looked at her feet. "Thanks." she muttered. "Sorry I couldn't be there this morning." I appologized. "It's okay, all we did was eat cake and sing" She said. She looked up at me and frowned. "You went killing?" She started. "Without me?" she added smiling. I grinned and hugged her. "Sorry about last night." I noted. She nodded "It's okay" I looked at her and gave her a confusing look. "Why are you getting ready?" I asked. She laughed and clapped. "My birthday party!" She sqealed. I laughed and nodded. "Oh" She put a hand on her hip and looked up at me. "And you're not going like that" she announced. I laughed and ran to my room to get ready. 

-------AUTHORS NOTE------

Hi It's Mackenzie! I know all of you hate me for not updating in forever but I'm back guys! OMG! THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1k READS! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR READING! As a thank you, I'll be updating two chapters today! Maybe more! Ily guys so freaking much! Bye!(: