Chapter 12: Ticci Toby

LAINEY'S P.O.V

I can't believe him. He cheated. At first I wast sure, but now.. I hate his guts. I was now crying on Mackenzie's shoulder, soaking her over sized basketball jersey. "I thought I loved him" I said in between sobs. "Shhh, it'll be okay! Jerks like him belong in hell" Mackenzie reassured. I sniffed and wiped my eyes. "Thank you" I said. She's been there for me. I sit up and hug her. "I'm gonna go eat" I say before getting up and walking to the kitchen. I was looking in the freezer for ice cream when I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Instead of freaking out I just went with it. I was too stressed to fight back. "You didn't need Ben when you had me" The mysterious voice said. I turned around and I was surprised to see Ticci Toby. I smiled and looked at him in the eyes. "You're right" I agreed. His hands roamed up and found my hair. He messed with it before taking off his mouth mask and crashing his lips onto mine. I waited a second before kidding back. Before it became too heated, I pulled away and walked up to my room. I quietly shut the door before fangirling wildly. "What happened? Did you kill Kiana?" Mackenzie asked. I laughed at her response. "Nope! Ticci Toby kissed me!" I said, smiling so big my mouth hurt. Instead of fangirling with me, Mackenzie just glared at me, giving me a death look. The fuck is her problem?