Prelude

Prelude

They are known as the Se7en Deadly Sins...

하나: The serpent's sin of envy Jin

A lying tongue that seems to speak the truth. The best way is to avoid him or you'll be drowning by his beautiful yet poisonous words. Still, girls are still ogling at him because he's damn gorgeous. He's somewhat called the center of attention because oh boy, he's really charming. His name is in every girls dream.

: The dragon's sin of wrath Jimin

Hands that shed blood of the people that will come on his way. You'll be dead if you annoy him or just touch what is important to him. He may be weak when you first met him but you'll eat your words when you witness on how he fight his own battles. You'll not be surprised if girls like this guy- a typical hot bad boy on your area.

: The fox's sin of greed Namjoon

A heart full of wicked acts. He sometimes go out with limitations that create these wicked acts. He's eager to seek for what he wants. He has this charisma that girls go crazy over him but he's focus on what satisfy his likeness. He has the brains and the looks. And I tell you, he's real.

: The alicorn's sin of gluttony Hoseok

He who loved selfishness especially when it comes to foods. Be ready to have a bloody fight if he sees you that you're eyeing what's his. Even though he loves food, he's damn strong when he needs to be. No one messes with him and his friends. He may be your Hope but never your J-Hope.   

다섯: The wolf's sin of sloth Yoongi

And someone without care that's really gorgeously existing. He likes just to sit and observe what's happening around him. He may be lazy and sits his ass off but I tell you, he's freaking cool when he fights with his enemies. Even though he seems cold, he has a soft side when it comes to his friends. His coldness melts the hearts of the girls around him.

여섯: The snake's sin of lust Jungkook

Avoiding this greek-god creature because of his intense longing. Longing for everything that will make you fall for him every seconds of your life. He's really dangerous yet girls are somewhat don't care if they get hurt because he doesn't do girlfriends. He's into relationshits. He's somewhat possessive on the things he really like and he's protective on the people he loves. 

일곱: The lion's sin of pride Taehyung

Lastly, his vain look that no one can bring down. Not even the most perfect thing in the world. He has his own world where no one can enter. He will never let his guard down even if you want to get to know him because he's the deadliest of them. The root of the seven deadly sins. It's him. Your heart will be in danger but you'll be taking risk just to enter his own world because it's worth it.

---