마흔 하나: Forty One

마흔 함나: Forty One

BELATED HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOONA EONNI. WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH. ♡♡♡

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BANGTAN. WE PURPLE YOU.

a/n: a lot of swearing ahead. I warned you guys.

----

i want to be
your light baby,
just be your light

💜———————💜

«Park Jimin's Point of View»

I silently walk with Joon hyung on the way to the cafeteria. I chuckled when I remembered what happened earlier in the classroom. "You seem in a good mood, Chim." I glared when he called me that. He just shrugged at me.

Fucking nicknames. Damn it.

"Fuck you." I replied. Mas lalo siyang tumawa. "What are we gonna say to her?" I asked curiously. We really suck at explaining things.

Tumigil naman siya sa paglakad. Maybe he's thinking too. "The usual stuff?" sabi naman niya. That's his fucking explanation? "Why are so concerned to her, Chim?"

I groaned at his reply. He's really testing me. "Drop the fucking nickname, hyung." may diing sabi ko sa kanya. "She's like a younger sister to me." I said honestly.

I really like her as a person.

Who wouldn't? She's fierce, strong and independent. That's why Taehyungie and Kookie are so restless. Well Yoongi hyung too.  "But you like to set her up with Taehyung." natatawa niyang sabi.

"You never seen him like that." I chuckled. Kim Taehyung is the most unpredictable guy in our gang. He wanted something but he would show that he didn't want that. Him and his fucking pride.

"That girl can break his sanity." I added making Joon hyung laughed.

"You never seen Jungkook like that. He's changed." Tumango naman ako sa sinabi ni Namjoon hyung. Jungkook really changed for the best.

Namjoon hyung tried to look at every angle. He knew things too but he just kept it to himself. "What are we gonna do?" tanong pa niya sa akin. He's the leader huh.

"Nothing. In the end, someone will get hurt but things will be on its right fucking place." I explained. Tumawa lamang siya sa sinabi ko. If he's not my hyung, I already punched him and beat the daylights out of him.

I am fucking serious.

"Never imagined that you're a guy with words." He said with a grin. Did he just insult me? Like what the fuck?  We spotted Yoona and her friends. "Let's go." He practically dragged me inside.

They looked surprised when we got in here. Mas nagulat kami ng makita naming hawak niya yung pusa ni Taehyung.

That fucking cat never let us touch him.

But he's with Im Yoona right now. He's like having the time of his life.

That fucking mischievous cat of Kim fucking Taehyung.

"If looks can kill, cutie is already dead." Namjoon hyung said while laughing. Hindi naman nakakatuwa yung sinabi niya.

"Newsflash, he has eight lives left." I sarcastically said. Mas lalo akong nainis ng tingnan ako nung pusa ni Kim Taehyung. Damn, that kitty knew how to pissed me off.

"Oh, mukhang may pinag-uusapan kayo." Way to start a conversation Namjoon hyung. Before we looked like an idiot in front of them, we took the vacant seats. "Whoa, your father is looking for you."