Chapter Four- Hogwarts Train

Time flew by for Shaula and before she knew it the first of September had arrived. The Black family could be seen standing on the platform of Nine and three-quarters early the Wednesday morning.

Sirius was looking slightly green, nervous about joining Slytherin but also nervous about the consequences of not becoming a Slytherin as well. Regulus looked ready to cry, losing both his siblings at the same time and not being able to go to Hogwarts with them was going to be tough on the young boy who had known nothing but being with the pair his whole life. Shaula however was in a turmoil of emotions. She didn't want to join Slytherin, in fear of the blatant pureblood brainwashing. However it may seem selfish of her, but she didn't want terrible summers to come home too if she doesn't make Slytherin. She also thought of how she was going to start meeting people that would later play a large role in the future Wars.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the whistle blowing in the train. She felt a push in her back and looked behind. Her mother looked disgustedly at the muggle parents on the platform, she seemed ready to either hex them or kill them.

"In the train now, the pair of you. Can't have you both missing it." She snarled at them. Sirius scoffed before turning to Regulus to say goodbye. Shaula turned to her parents whilst the brothers said goodbye.

"Goodbye mother, father. I'll write you once I arrive." said Shaula, wishing she didn't have to act in a prestigious manner around her parents and instead wishing they were instead friendly. How she wished she had loving parents that would hug her goodbye. Walburga merely gave a nod whilst Orion squeezes her shoulder. The twins switched places, much to Sirius disappointment.

Regulus and Shaula wrapper their arms around each other tightly. They had a strong bond between them, their love of books strength of it. Sirius always rolled his eyes fondly at the pair when he found them sharing one of the large soft sofa chairs, reading a book together.

"I'll be sure to write to you weekly. Tell you all the exciting stories that happen. It'll be like your at Hogwarts with us!" She whispered in his ear, his arms tightening at the last part. He nodded and sniffled. "Cheer up Reg, I'll see you at Christmas. Now see me off with a smile little brother."

He smiled at her, albeit slightly forced but a smile none the less. She kissed his forehead before heading for the train with Sirius. With a final goodbye to their parents, the twins helped each other lifting their trunks into the train and then they were on.

They walked down the slightly crowded corridor, dragging their trunks behind them as they both held a cage in one of their hands, before they entered a carriage that only had one person inside it. It was obviously a nervous first year, a boy covered in scars and a book on his lap. Sirius turns to leave before Shaula pushes him in and closes the door. Giving her a strange look, he stores his trunk along with hers before sitting down and staring out the window. Shaula sits next to the nervous boy.

"Hi, what book are you holding?"

The boy looks up startled at her before looking at the book again and mumbles, "The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde..."

"That's the muggle book by... Robert something... Stevens... Stevens... Stevenson! Right?" Shaula exclaims excitedly and turns to the boy, hoping she was right. He nods at her slowly.

"I'm Shaula, Shaula Black. That's my twin idiot over there, Sirius. What's your name?" She introduced, a small 'Oi' resounding from Sirius but it grabs his attention. He focused on the boy who begins to shake slightly and gulps.