Chapter Sixteen - Coming Home

The rest of term seemed to fly by for Shaula. She had shown Pandora The Den, as she's taken to calling it. Pandora had then brought her own blankets and pillows to the room and created a large blanket fort. Blankets lined the floor with pillows for seats. The blonde had then maneuvered the old desks and chairs into positions that when the blankets were draped over them, created a stable wall and roof. The two girls had then brought all their books down and used them as weights. Only removing and swapping them out for different books when they wanted them. For lights, they conjured small blue balls of flames and trapped them in small jars, placing one in each corner. When Sirius had seen The Den and its transformation, he just stood in the doorway with his mouth gaping wide open. Shaula wished she had a camera to capture the moment. 

With last minute homework being assigned for the holidays and everyone packing their trunks and wishing those staying at the castle goodbye, the students clambered onto the train and prepared for the journey home. Shaula sat with Pandora and Lily, Severus opting to stay behind at Hogwarts. Lily wasn't happy with this and was adamant about staying with him, until her mother had threatened to not give her any presents for Christmas as it was a family holiday, which Lily should be spending with family. 

It was a few hours before the train arrived at Kings Cross, everyone excitedly fleeing the train to greet family members after not seeing them for months. Shaula and Sirius exited the train together, Shaula happy to see Regulus again and whilst Sirius was happy as well, he wasn't happy to see his parents. Why Shaula didn't seem to understand the horrible way they treat the twins made him not want to go back, he had no idea. Shaula stood on her toes, attempting to look over the heads of everyone to spot Walburga and Regulus. Sirius stood next to her, saying goodbye to James and Remus. 

"Over there! I see them!" Shaula points over excitedly to their Mother and brother. Sirius releases a disgruntled sigh and allows his sister to drag him over to their family. It was easier to let her drag him than fight her. A smile is spread across both hers and Regi's face, Walburga only wearing a scowl on hers. The closer the twins got however, the calmer Shaula forced herself to be. Now that she was going to be around her aristocratic Pureblood family again, she had to acted as her innocent, dignified Pureblood self once again.

None of the siblings were even given the chance to greet each other before Walburga hounded down on them, herding them to one of the many floos provided at the station. 

"We don't have long know. The Lestranges are hosting us for the evening and I want you all to be presentable for when we arrive." Walburga snapped at them before sending offer Regulus first and calling Kreacher.

"Mistress calls Kreacher?" The house-elf asks, bowing low enough so his nose practically touched the floor.

"Take the Twins luggage back to Grimmauld Place and unpack everything for them." She demanded. Kreacher his fingers, making the luggage disappear as he replied, "Yes Mistress," and then popped away. Sirius grumbled about how the holidays was already going terribly under his breath before going through the floo himself. He was followed after by Shaula and then Walburga, all stepping out gracefully of the fireplace. Just as the twins turn to go up the stairs however, Walburga calls for their attention. Regulus had already made his way up the stairs to his room, preparing himself for the meal.

"Now I will not tolerate silly behaviour this evening. I want you both on your best behaviour tonight. You've both already disgraced this family enough by not being in Slytherin, you Sirius more so than Shaula, so I want you both to act like the proper Purebloods you are. Do you understand me." Walburga didn't ask. The twins already knew how to act around the other Purebloods and knew not to act out in front of them. It didn't stop Sirius though from acting out at times.