Chapter 5 ~ Truth or Dare

Once we arrived back at my house, we all headed into the living room while I grabbed my phone to order the pizza. Once I was done, Hanji looked at me with a confused face. "What's pizza?" She asked.

"Um, it's dough, sauce, pepperonis and cheese. I don't really know how to explain it, but it's really good and a lot of people like it." I said.

"So what should we do until it gets here?" Jake asked while settling down onto the couch.

"How about we watch Attack on Titan? I was watching an episode right before you guys showed up. It's episode 14 of the first season." I connected my phone to the TV and restarted the episode.

"I remember this day." Erwin stated, sounding very official. I nodded in response. By now everyone was settled down. I was in the middle of the couch beside Jake and Hanji. Erwin and Mike were sitting on the love seat and Levi was in a chair.

"JUST SHUT UP, AND PLACE ALL YOUR FAITH IN ME!!!" Eren's voice came out of the TV. At first they looked a bit taken back at the fact that they were a part of the show, not to mention that they were now getting the chance to watch it.

Just as the Military Police were about to shoot Eren, a very familiar scene came through. Everybody seemed to realize and recognize it. Levi smirked. Hanji was beside me and slightly shaking her head. She sighed. "I still think you went a little too far."

"The brat had to be taught a lesson. And what do you think would have happened if the Military Police got custody over Eren instead of us?" Levi said with his usual blank expression, voicing my exact thoughts from earlier.

We finished the episode and just in time, too, because we heard a knock on the door for the pizza. When I came into the kitchen with it, I immediately got out plates and cups.

"Okay, so there's two pizzas here which should be enough. Here is the fridge, a place that keeps things cold. In it is water, sweet tea and a bubbly drink called Coke, a soda. It goes good with pizza." I told them.

I let them go first and they all looked a bit curious at the pizza. Mike was sniffing around the place which made me laugh. Jake then came up to me. "They really are something, aren't they?" He said quietly.

"Yeah, they are. I can hardly believe they're actually here. I mean, how did this happen?" I responded.

"I don't know, but I have to admit this is pretty cool." He said.

"Awwe, is somebody fanboying?" I teased him.

"Shut up." He said, playfully punching my arm. We both laughed. We noticed that they were done and then got our own pizza and drinks. I never really ate much, so I just got two pieces of pizza and a cup of sweet tea.

"So, what do you guys think?" I asked them once they were into their pizza.

"It's so good!" Hanji exclaimed.

"Yes, it is." Erwin replied. Levi and Mike didn't say anything, but it looked like they liked it, too.

Once we were done, I motioned for everybody to sit on the rug. I kept Jake beside me. "Okay, so we're going to play a game called truth or dare. What you're going to do is somebody will start and they will ask somebody else truth or dare. You pick truth or dare and you have to either answer a truth or do a dare. Then the person who just got asked gets to ask somebody else. So, who wants to go first?"

"Me!!" Hanji exclaimed.

"Calm. Down. Four-eyes." Levi said, obviously annoyed.

"Okay, Hanji, you go first." I told her.

"Okay, Emma, truth or dare?" She asked me.

"Hmm. Dare." I usually don't pick dares but I just felt like it this time.