Chapter 27 ~ Come with us

I stared at him in disbelief.

"W-What?" I asked.

"Come with us." Levi repeated.

I was in shock. Could I really go back with them? I didn't know.

"Levi, let's get ahold of ourselves here-" Erwin started to say.

"Think about it. It could happen. Right, Emma?" Levi asked.

"U-Um... Well yeah... I guess..." I answered. "But I don't know. I mean, this is where I grew up... I still have friends here..."

I really don't know... Should I stay here... or go with them? Sure, going with them will probably save me a lot of heartache and heartbreak here with my parents' deaths...

"Emma, we need you to think of the dangers of our world." Erwin said. "It's not that we don't want you to come with us, but we want you to make the right decision."

"Yeah..." I agreed. Their world is pretty cruel... But also beautiful... Like this one... Should I really go...? But wait! Jake!

I looked frantically at Jake but he seemed to have already read my mind.

"Don't worry about me." He said with a smile. "I'll be okay. Make whatever decision you think is right. It's left up to you."

"But what would you tell people if I left? It's not like you can just tell them I transported to another world-"

"I'll take care of all of that. Don't worry." Jake reassured me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I thought for a moment. I could really... go there...

"So have you made up your mind?" Levi asked.

"Yeah..." I answered.

I've made my choice.

"I'll come with you."