Chapter 12 ~ Aftermath

Levi and I walked back inside and into the living room. Everybody was silent until they noticed us. Hanji jumped up, ran to me and threw her arms around me into a tight hug, making me stumble back a bit.

"Emma I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to upset you!" She said, sounding very genuinely sorry and upset.

"It's okay, Hanji. I promise." I said honestly while rubbing her back.

She released me and looked at me with a relieved smile. Just then, my phone buzzed indicating a text. I looked down and saw that it was Jake.

Jake: Hey Emma, do you remember the comic con next weekend?

Emma: Oh yeah! I almost forgot! Do you think that we could take the cast?

Jake: That'd be fun🙂

Emma: Great! Talk to you later!😇

Jake: Kay!😊

"Who's that?" Levi asked, leaning over my shoulder.

"Jake." I answered. "Next weekend if you guys are still here, we want to take you to this convention that we call Comic Con."

"What's a convention?" Hanji asked.

"It's where a lot of people get together cosplaying as stuff usually from anime. There's shops, shows, food and you can go around taking pictures or filming stuff. It's really fun!" I explained to them. "Would you guys be interested in going?"

"Yeah!" Hanji exclaimed.

"Now, you guys might get asked a lot to have your picture taken because in your uniforms, you'll obviously look exactly like your characters from Attack on Titan." I said. "I'll talk to Jake and maybe we could dress up in our Survey Corps uniforms, too, and we could go as a group."

"That's be super cute!" Hanji squealed in a high-pitched excited voice.

"Four-eyes, be quiet." Levi said, rubbing his ear.

I giggled and went to grab my computer from my room. I came back into the living room to buy their tickets.

"You guys are lucky." I said. "They still have some tickets for sale."

"Where exactly is this convention?" Levi asked.

"It's in a big city a state away from us." I told him. "We'll leave next Friday after lunch, and stay the night at a hotel. The convention is all day on Saturday, so we'll stay the night again and head back on Sunday."

My parents had booked me and Jake rooms at a hotel. Thankfully, they had booked two rooms so I could stay in one with Hanji, and Jake could stay in one with the guys.

I was starting to get really excited about this. It was going to be so much fun! We'd look so cool as a group and it'd be so funny to take various videos and see their reactions to the fact that they're practically famous.

"Well, I think we better go to bed." I said. "It's getting kind of late."

"Goodnight." Erwin said and we all replied and nodded off in our own directions. Before I left I could see Levi glance at me. We're going to have to talk about it... We'll need to...

Levi's POV

We were getting ready for bed when Erwin suddenly spoke up.

"You kissed her, didn't you?" He asked.

"W-what?!" I asked, surprised.

"You kissed her. Didn't you?" He repeated with a slight smile on his face. I just remained silent while looking towards the ground with a slight blush on my cheeks.

"When are you going to talk to her about it?" Mike asked.

"I... I don't know." I answered.

"Well you need to." Erwin said.

"Yeah. I know." I replied. "And I will. Soon."

And with that, we went to sleep.

Emma's POV

"Soooo, did something happen with Shorty?" Hanji inquired of me.

"W-what?!" I asked surprised.

"When he went out to get you, did something happen?" She asked.

"W-well..." I started. It's not that I didn't want to tell Hanji. In fact, I did kind of want to tell her. But right now I just can't get it out of my head.

"So what happened?!" She jumped on my bed.

"He..." I started. "He kissed me..."

Hanji eyes went wide with surprise and her mouth dropped open. "HE KISSED YOU?!" She exclaimed.

"Shh!" I whisper-yelled and put a finger up to my lips.

"Sorry." She giggled. "But I can't believe he kissed you! AGAIN! That's so great! Congratulations, Emma!" She wrapped me into a big hug. I giggled.

"Hehe, thanks, Hanji." I said.

"So when are you going to talk to him about it?" She asked, leaning back from the hug.

"I don't know..." I said, looking away.

"Well you need to." She said.

"Yeah. I know." I replied. "And I will. Soon."

And with that, we went to sleep.