Chapter 13 ~ Comic Con

It was the day of the convention and I was super excited. The day before we had drove down here and stayed overnight. For the past week, things were a little awkward between me and Levi, and we hadn't talked about the kiss yet. I hope I'll get a chance to talk to him soon about it, maybe on this trip.

Anyways, Jake, the cast and I decided to dress as Survey Corps members and go as a group. Jake and I just went as ourselves without wigs because we didn't want to upset Levi again by dressing up as Levi and Petra.

So here we are, at Comic Con 2017.

"Come on, guys! Let's go!" I said and dragged them into the huge building. There were all kind of cosplayers inside.

"Wow, this place is ginormous!" Hanji said.

"Hehe, yeah. We need all this space for everybody who comes." I told her.

"This is so weird." Levi commented and I giggled at him. Typical.

"So, what should we do first?" Jake asked, coming up to stand beside me.

"Hmm, I don't know. What do you guys want to do?" I asked the four.

"I wanna buy merchandise from our show!" Hanji said. I had given them each a certain amount of money to spend here.

"Hehe, okay, well let's go to the stands." I said and we made our way over.

We passed by several other groups of cosplayers. Ouran High School Host Club... Sword Art Online... and of course, Attack on Titan.

"Hey look! It's us!" Hanji exclaimed and ran over to an Attack on Titan booth. She ended up buying a shirt with Eren's titan form on it, a bookbag with the Survey Corps symbol on it, a figurine of herself and several buttons. Levi bought a shirt and hoodie with the Survey Corps symbol on it. Erwin bought a Survey Corps symbol keychain and a fancy looking mug with the same symbol on it. Mike bought a pair of sweatpants with a small Survey Corps symbol on one side and a bookbag like Hanji's.

I didn't buy as much there. I bought a necklace that said "Dedicate your heart" and a few pins. Jake bought a shirt and a poster.

We kept walking around and stopped by several stalls. We were about to continue when I noticed something.

Levi was missing.

"Hey, guys, where's Levi?" I asked. They just shrugged and we all looked around. I finally noticed him. He was standing face-to-face with a Levi cosplayer and deathly glaring at him. If looks could kill, that cosplayer would be long gone. He looked terrified.

I quickly went up to them, with the others following behind me. "Levi!" I said and got his attention. I stood beside him and apologized to the cosplayer. "I'm sorry, he just takes his cosplay very seriously."

"I-it's okay..." The cosplayer said. "U-um... can I get a picture with you guys?"

"Sure!" I said and got a passerby to take the picture. I glanced over to see that everyone was behaving and smiling. Levi was beside the cosplayer and was still giving him a death glare from the side while I think the cosplayer was literally sweating. I giggled and smiled for the picture.

After that the cosplayer thanked us and we kept walking around the building. Jake and I bought merchandise from different booths of animes that we like. For example, Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, My Little Monster and Toradora. My favorite anime was Snow White with the Red Hair. It sounds like a kiddy anime, but it's one of the best I've ever seen.

After shopping it was lunchtime so we headed to the food court. We all decided on getting pizza. I could tell Levi was annoyed because it was so crowded. I kept hearing an occasional "tch" which made me laugh every time because I can't get over the fact that they're actually here and they act so much like themselves. They're all so unique, and I love that.