Epilogue

Ten years later

"Mommy, mommy! Daddy's back!"

"Okay, okay! Mommy's coming!" I giggled as my daughter led me to the front door of our house. She was right, Levi was back from the market.

"Daddy!!" She exclaimed and gave him a bear hug as he came through the door.

"Hey, sweetie." He smiled down at her and rubbed her head, his other hand holding the bag from the market.

"I'll take this." I said and took it to the kitchen.

"Thank you." He replied and gave me a smile. I smiled back.

Over the past ten years, I have been living in the Attack on Titan world. Due to my knowledge about the titans from the anime and manga, we were able to defeat the titans once and for all in only two years after my arrival. We were able to stop a lot of deaths and troubles from happening.

After that, Levi proposed to me and we got married. We ended up having three kids: a girl who was six years old, a boy four years old, and another girl two years old. They were all two years apart. Levi also finally got to fulfill his dream of opening up his own tea shop, so that's where we spent a good bit of our time. I didn't mind it, though. It was tranquil and perfect.

Erwin and Hanji also ended up getting married and had a few kids of their own. Mike and Nanaba got together, too, and were currently expecting their first baby.

I had to admit, I really liked it here. I got to meet the rest of the cast and we ended up being really great friends. I helped set Eren and Mikasa up together. Jean, of course, tried to flirt with me, but Levi quickly put an end to that by making him go clean the stables because apparently "that's where that horse-face belongs". (Levi's words, not mine.)

As for my old world, I did kind of miss it from time to time. Hanji had managed to find a way to keep my phone charged and one way or another, Jake and I were able to communicate. We talked by over Face-time almost every day.

He had married a really sweet girl that we went to school with. The had a three year old daughter and were currently expecting a baby boy.

"Hey." Levi said, wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Hey." I replied and turned around to face him. I took just a moment to study him. How lucky I am...

"Thinking about something?" He asked sort of teasingly.

"Just about how lucky I am to have you. How much I love you." I said honestly.

"I love you, too." He said and we shared a long kiss, holding it out for as long as we could before we had to separate for air. We held each other close for a few seconds, just enjoying each other.

"We did it, didn't we?" He said. "We defeated the titans and made the life we dreamed of a reality."

"Yeah... we did..." I replied. "Us and our little family." I chuckled.

"I couldn't have asked for more." He said and leaned his forehead against mine, pulling me closer.

"Me either." I smiled and looked into his eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

And we lived happily ever after.