Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Knowing I'm Desperate

—————

                            If looks could kill, Inez would be laying six feet under right now. Ivory was pissed and confused at the same time. She hasn't spoken to Inez since she framed her for stealing that purse on her eighteenth birthday.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Ivory spat as got into defensive move.

She was ready to fight. She still owed Inez her one, and nobody could stop her from doing so at the moment.

"Ivory, calm down baby." Yusuf said as he held her back.

Inez looked over at Yusuf.

He was still fine to her. She was surprised that they made it all these years without getting a divorce already. She was still a bit salty that Yusuf didn't want her.

Ivory shook her head. "No, you need to leave." She demanded. "Mama, why would you bring her to my home."

Her mother sighed. "Ivory it's been so long. She's your sister. You need to let the past go and move forward with her." She said.

Yuri just stood there confused as she stood in between Isla and her father.

Dave was standing behind her, only because he was irritated and ready to eat.

He couldn't help but to palm Yuri's ass. Her ass wasn't big, but it was good enough to him, unlike Isla's ass.

She was so insecure about her body in the past and got her boobs and ass done. Over the years, they started to not look as good as they used to. Plus, he loved his women natural.

Yuri snacked Dave's hand. He was starting to get a little to bold for her, so she was starting to have second thoughts about sneaking around with him.

Ivory shook her head. "Hell no, She isn't welcomed into my house, around my husband, of my kids. She needs to leave!" She yelled in anger.

Inez nodded her head. "It's okay mama, I can go." She said before turning to Ivory. "I'm sorry, Iv-

Inez couldn't even finish due to Ivory's fist crashing into her nose.

Ivory was going to hit her again and Yusuf quickly grabbed her and picked her up to get away from the situation.

Yuri just stood there in shock. She never seen her mom hit nor argue before.

"Get out my house, bitch!" Ivory yelled as Inez held her leaking nose.

Dave was in the back laughing to himself about the situation, while Isla stood there ready to fight too.

As soon as Inez walked outside of the door, one of the bricks in there front yard garden was thrown through the window, making everyone duck down.

                          After calming Ivory down and patching up the broken window, they had there family dinner.

Ivory was still pissed and Inez left with nothing but anger at Ivory wouldn't forgive her. She wasn't trying to retaliate, but after ivory punched her in her already messed nose from when Ivory threw the glass cup at her nose years go, she lost it and broke her window.

Yuri was upstairs in her bedroom.

Dave and Isla left together, that just added on to her being done with him.

He wasn't shit and she's glad that she didn't go any further than what she planned to with him. He just told her what she wanted to hear and truly, Dave only cares about Dave.

Pulling her hair up into a bun, put her pajamas on to go to bed.

Her phone vibrated and she seen that it was a text from Dave.

Maybe:🤤🤤

Open your window. I'm out here

Delivered at 10:54pm

Rolling her eyes she turned her lamp off and snuggled up under her blankets. She was going to leave him outside.

Suddenly, she heard taps on her window and her eyes popped open.

The light taps wouldn't stop, so she quickly got up from her bed and made her way to the window.

Moving the curtain, she seen Dave outside with a bag over ice cream from Oberweis.

She frowned and shook her head. "What do you want?" She asked.

Dave groaned. "Come on, stop playin' wit' me, let me in it's freezing out here." He pleaded.

Yuri rolled her eyes and unlocked her window and pushed it up for him to slide in.

After getting in, he sat down on her bed and took his coat off and instantly grabbed one of her blankets to wrap himself in.

"Why are you here?" Yuri asked again.

Dave sucked his teeth. "Stop playin' wit' me, Yuri." He said.

Yuri folded her arms. "I'm not, I don't fuck with you no more Dave." She said.

Dave chuckled. "Shutup and eat yo' ice cream before I smack yo' ass. Don't say that shit no more." He threatened.

"Or what?" She snapped as she got in his face.

"Don't test me Yuri, I ain't that nigga East." He said standing up getting in her face too.

Yuri rolled her eyes and back up, feeling defeated.

"I really can't do this no more. Plus, I gotta be up early tomorrow." She said.

Dave sighed. "For what? You don't got school." He said.

Yuri mentally blushed. "I have a date." She said.

Dave chuckled. "Ight, I'll leave after finishing my ice cream." He said as he opened the bag up to eat it before it started it to melt.

Yuri rolled her eyes again and sat on the far end on the bed as she ate hers.

"You really got me fucked up if you think you going on a date." He said.

Yuri shrugged. "You're not my man, so I can do what I want." She said.

Dave sat his cup down and walked over to Yuri, he snatched her ice cream and placed it down before pushing her on her back.

She was already dressed in nothing but a big t-shirt and a pair of panties.

Yuri tried to fight him off, but that action left as soon as his mouth left on to her pearl.

"Dave, please." She moaned.

"You going where?" He asked.

Yuri gasped as his tongue moved effortlessly on her pearl and she grabbed the sheets of her bed and she tried to suppress her moans.

"Answer me." He demanded.

"N-no where." She moaned.

"Say my name with that shit." He said as he continued.

Yuri moaned. "Nowhere, Dave!" She moaned out. 

As Dave continued to lick and suck on her pearl, Ivory stood on the other side of the door in shock as she listened to the two.

————

Goals🏅

200 votes
150 comments

For next chapter.