Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Hanging Out The Back

Omg guys I'm soooo sorry. I just got a new phone and I forgot my password to this app. My old email was on this account and I had so much to figure out, but I finally got it. 😭 I'm really sorry. My sister has been on my account reading and stuff but wouldn't let me use her phone to update 🤦🏽‍♀️.

Enjoy this update. ♥️

———————————

Two weeks later.

                   "Dave stop

                   "Dave stop." Yuri groaned as he kissed on her face.

Over the past couple of weeks, East has been acting funny towards her. At school he'd walk right past her and not acknowledge her presence.

She didn't know what was wrong with him, but after many failed attempts to get through to him, she shrugged him off.

Dave so happened to hit her up and with her being vulnerable, she ended up letting him back in into her life.

She hasn't seen her aunt Isla since the whole situation. She blocked them on everything. She wasn't lying when she said she didn't want anything to do with them anymore.

Even though Isla found out about her niece and Dave, she still loved him with everything in her. She called and texted him all the time, but Dave was serious when he said that he was cutting everyone off to be with Yuri.

"Why you acting like that?" Dave asked as he sat on Yuri's bed. He pulled her between his legs and ran his big hands up and down her sides and ass.

"I told you that I just want to take things real slow." She said.

Dave nodded. "I talked yo' pops. He punched my shit in, but he cool with us as long as I respect you." He said.

Yuri nodded. "I know ..I still don't know what's going on with East." She said.

Dave shrugged. "Fuck him. I'd beat that nigga ass." He said as he pulled Yuri onto his lap.

She giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. He smelled so good to her and she had to compose herself from ripping his clothes off.

"I know Dave-

Yuri was cut off by a text message. She rolled her eyes seeing it was East.

East

You need to call me. We gotta talk.

Delivered at 5:47pm

"Who that?" Dave asked.

Yuri decided to tell the truth. "East." She admitted.