Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Ready To Give You

Sorry for the late update. With working and the holidays, it's been hard to keep up. Definitely expect another update tonight or Tuesday.

——————

                Yuri rolled over and faced a sleeping East. She smiled and ran her hand through the bed until she felt her phone.

Picking up her phone, she seen many more messages from Dave, but she only rolled her eyes and scrolled down her notifications to see she got a lot of likes and shared from Facebook.

She couldn't help but to smile. She was finally at a happy point in her life, but she also couldn't stop thinking about Dave.

Dave had too much going on, and she couldn't deal with it.

East's phone vibrated and he only turned, not waking up.

Yuri has a bad feeling in her gut, but she was scared about getting caught.

It was too soon to be going through phones, but she couldn't help herself.

She slowly reached over and picked up his phone. Her stomach was in knots for what she was about to see.

Reading the name and the text, she frowned.

Maybe: Serenity♥️💍

So we're not going to talk about what happened? You really parading that lame as bitch around like we won't get back together. You really wasting her time.

Delivered at 11:25am

Yuri frowned even more after reading the text. She wondered what happened that she didn't know about.

Getting up, she started to get dressed, waking East up.

"Where you going?" He asked.

Yuri shrugged. "Home." Was all she said.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked sitting up.

"Ask Serenity." She said with attitude laced in her voice.

East's heart started to race in fear that she found out. "Yuri, please. Let's talk." He begged.

Yuri shook her head. "My Uber is outside. I'll talk to you later, maybe." She said before leaving.

East picked up his phone and read the text from Serenity. She knew Yuri was over his house and she just wanted to stir some shit up.

                    Yuri finally got home from East house and before she could even walk through the door, she was attacked.

Fists landed all over her face and body as she tried to block the blows. She couldn't fight back due to her holding so many bags in her hands.

"You been fuckin' with my man!?" Isla shouted as she continued to throw punches at her niece.

Yuri couldn't believe what was happening, but she was finally able to drop her bags and defend herself. She was starting to give it to her aunt, but they were pulled apart by Yusuf and Ivory.

No one knew what was going on, but Ivory has a strong feeling that she knew already.

"Don't you ever put your hands on my fuckin' daughter! What the fuck is wrong with you!" Yusuf yelled as he held his daughter in his arms.