Instagram Freak

Arnav Singh Raizada was typing in his laptop, when his better half Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada was sitting on the couch adjacent to him. Her leg was stretched on the table before them. She was looking at her ipad with a very serious face.

"Arnav!! She called her husband

"Umm Arnav replied with his attention still dedicated to his laptop

"Follow me. Okay? She said poking his arms

Arnav looked at his wife bemused. Follow where? She was still sitting on the couch looking at her ipad with a playful expression.

"Follow you where baby? he asked

Arnav thought maybe she is going out somewhere and expected him to accompany her. His wife has wired way of putting things anyways.

"Arnav Khushi looked at her husband shaking her head "Follow me in instagram

"Instagram? Arnav asked looking back into his laptop already uninterested in the conversation. A very hopeless social network site, where his wife spends most of her time. Arnav found it absolutely waste of time and energy.

"Arnav I have 900K followers and my very own husband doesn't follow me She complained pouting

"Baby I am not in Instagram " he said dismissively

Arnav was not a fan of social networks. However he joined twitter last year, as his PR suggested it is good for his company and all big shots are in twitter'. He hardly uses it except for posting his company related stuff and promotions. His PR head has appointed a person exclusively to take care of his twitter account as well as AR Designs' official account.

"Not in Instagram? Khushi asked with a dramatic shock. "Why?

"Because you know I don't like all this he shrugged

Khushi's mouth formed a very appalled O' at her husband's nonchalant behaviour.

"Arnav this is outrageous. Most hot and handsome Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada ought to have Insta account. Now give me your phone before Arnav could reply his phone was snatched away from him.

"Baby, give it to me he warned

"I know what to do. You continue your work she said showing her tongue.

Khushi started by installing Instagram in his phone and well the rest was a very usual routine.

"Now now She said shoving Arnav's phone in front of his face " You have an account. It is @Arnav_S_Raizada

Arnav grabbed his phone to check what atrocities his wife had done with his phone.

"I would have preferred @Me_Sexxy_Raizada but I know you wouldn't prefer thatshe said chuckling earning a glare from Arnav.

That day was easily erased from Arnav's mind until the day of the party. It was a business party to recognize the closure of a deal between Raizadas and Kapoors. Khushi generally hated business parties. She always complained that she didn't know anyone and so it was boring. But that day she eagerly got ready in her pink gown.

"Arnav pose for insta Arnav was not even given time to react before his wife pulled him towards her and clicked a quick selfie

"Aww you look very dashing she said looking at her phone. Arnav ignored her antics and rushed to get to party on time.

"Hello Mr. Raizada greeted Mr. Raghav Kapoor.

Arnav shook hands with Mr.Kapoor and introduced Khushi as his wife.