Loving Crush

Hola!

Happy to inform that I have published some of my popular short stories as an e-book in amazon. This particular story also is part of the ebook.

I request you to spread the word about the book, so that many get to enjoy the stories.

If you have already read the stories and enjoyed it, then please leave your feedback in goodreads and amazon.

Goodreads : https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/46435708-of-hearts-and-love

Amazon.in : https://www.amazon.in/Hearts-Love-Romantic-Short-Story-ebook/dp/B07T8Q9811/ref=sr_1_1?qid=1561353528&refinements=p_27%3AMs.+Lizzie&s=digital-text&sr=1-1&text=Ms.+Lizzie

(All links provided in wattpad bio)

If this amazon link didn't work in your region, then simple type " Of hearts and love by Ms.Lizzie amazon" in your search engine and you will be lead to book.

Or

Click Amazon link in goodreads page.

Of hearts and love

Collection of short stories. A perfect pick for your lazy weekend.

Fairy Tale: Fairy love's main aim is to make people fall in love. Knowing she paired Rajeev with the wrong woman, how will Fairy Love redeem herself?

Brother's secret: Business tycoon's death becomes a fodder for media. With his brother's murder suspicion hanging over his head, will Akash be able to handle his brother's biggest secret?

Young hearts : Aditya spends farewell party eye stalking his childhood friend, Zara, in spite of being with a hot date. Can Aditya and Zara be more than just friends?

Love will fall in place : Shraddha is in love with Anurag, her cousin's fiancé. A grave truth breaks changes life of everybody. Is love enough to fight for forever?

Also, enjoy two additional stories on the most underrated love, crush.