Massage

With sprint in her steps, Khushi came to her room smiling at the passing servants and halting a minute to wish Anjali good night. She was carrying a bowl in her hand with hot oil. Her laad governor had complained of exhaustion today and Khushi being her generous self offered him a massage. Arnav was only too happy to oblige.

"Arnavji, what are you still doing with your files? Come here." She ordered settling on the bed.

Arnav turned to look at his brightly smiling wife and a smile automatically formed on his lips. Placing his files away and removing his spectacle he walked towards her.

"Oil is very hot. I am sure your tiredness will be gone in a bit. In Lucknow..." Arnav shook his head as his wife once again began her self-praising.

"Oh!.... Arnavji, what are you doing?" asked an appalled Khushi as she saw her husband unbutton his shirt.

"What am I doing?" asked a bemused Arnav his fingers halting at the third button.

"Why are you removing your shirt?" asked Khushi whose eyes were tightly shut.

"Khushi, remember you are giving me a massage." Said Arnav in a matter of fact voice.

"Haan toh?"

"Toh, I am removing my shirt for massage, Khushi." He said casually

"But, I am giving you a head massage. Why are you removing your shirt?" she asked

"Head massage? But, Khushi, I want a body massage."

"Kyaa!!!" his innocent wife stood up swiftly making him take a step back. "What are you saying, Arnavji? Body massage? Chi Chi... " she said making a displeased face.

"Why are you shocked, Khushi? I said I am tired and I need massage, right?"

"But, I thought you need head massage." Said Khushi in a low voice realizing it was she who assumed everything wrongly.

"You assumed I need a head massage? "Asked Arnav in an exasperated voice

Khushi nodded with a pout making her husband chuckle at how cute she looked.

"Koi baat nahi, Khushi. Anyway NK said he will be going to spa tomorrow. I will go with him and get massage done." Said Arnav buttoning his shirt

"Nahhiii." Khushi shouted almost

"Excuse me!"

Body massage in spa? Other women touching him? Even the thought made Khushi furious and he casually suggests such idea.

"You cannot go to spa, Arnavji." She declared

"Why?" asked Arnav crossing his arms over his chest.

"No reasons. You are not going, bas." She said

"I want reason, Khushi. Else you cannot stop me from going."

"Arnavji..." she pouted knowing how he is affected by it

"Not this time Khushi." Said Arnav."I want reason"

"How stubborn he is to get his body touched by other women." Mumbled Khushi to herself.

Arnav who heard his wife's low mumble was amused at his jealous wife. Though, Khushi went all height to make ladies stay away from him whenever they went to parties, never has he seen her express jealousy or possessiveness openly. Now, seeing her bit by green eyed monster made Arnav feel very special and wanted.

"Khushi, you know how I have been working hard for the merger. I am dead tired. I badly need to release stress. Body massage is a must." Said Arnav stretching his hands and legs as if to emphasis his point.