Possessive Husband

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Before you start reading this story I would like to let you know that I am not really proud of what I wrote. Personally, I think no man should be possessive to the point of entering personal boundary and no woman should tolerate it. I realized it only half way through the story. Since, it is Arnav and Khushi it might seem all romantic, but in reality a boyfriend or husband who thinks they can control your life needs to be discouraged.

I was in two minds about posting it. Then I decided that by posting it I can do two things.

1) Know honest opinion of many about over possessiveness boyfriend/husband in the name of love in real life

2) Entertain you with a story that consumed my precious 30 minutes.

Do share views on story and issue, whichever you want.

+++ +++ +++

Khushi more than often wondered if the family was really aware of the possessive man behind the ruthless businessman Arnav Singh Raizada is. Every time someone refers to Arnav they say composed , sensible and independent. When her husband is all this to the outside world, to her he is clingy, demanding and dependant. No Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada is not complaining. Which girl wouldn't want a husband who kisses the floor she walks? But, there are times when everything will go out of her hands making her completely annoyed and angry. She can very well cite various experiences for that.

"Arnavji, must have been such a difficult boy as a child, haina? she asked her naani one day

"Not at all. Replied naani. "He was such a sweet and understanding child.

When it comes to Khushi, Arnav is sweet, but not understanding.

"Khushi, come with me to office today. He demanded

"Arnavji, I can't. We have pooja tomorrow and I need to make the preparations. She said

"It is just matter of an hour. We will come back soon and then I will help you.

"Exactly, if it is just an hour, then you go. I will complete my work before you are back, then I will spend time with you.

"But, I don't want to leave you out of my sight today. He pouted. "Aaj bahut pyaar aaraha hai.

Arnav hugged her from behind, placed small kisses on her cheeks and begged until she agreed. He did help her in preparations after coming back. But, the late night works could have been avoided if only her husband had been more understanding.

"You can't go. He refused outright

"Excuse me!! Why can't I? asked Khushi narrowing her eyes at him

"Khushi, it means being two days away from me. I can't let you go.

"Arnavji, don't be a child. It is just two days. Priya is my neighbour from Lucknow also my best friend. How can I not attend her engagement?

"You will leave your husband all alone for two days?

"All alone? she shook her head at her husband exasperated. "Arnavji, you have whole family with you. Moreover, you could come with me if not for your important meeting.

"Mat jao na. He cribbed like a kid. Then holding the end of her dupatta he sat on the bed looking like five year old boy and not a thirty old man.

Eventually, Khushi had to give in. They both visited Lucknow a week later together with lots of gifts and due apology for Priya.

Arnav Singh Raizada stalks his wife inside the house. Yes, it is not obvious to everyone. But, if you notice his movements carefully, you will know he is found anywhere and everywhere his wife is.

"What are you doing in kitchen? one day Anjali asked looking at Arnav standing beside Khushi, who was making coffee

"Di.. wo... he stammered a bit. "Just... coffee... I am here to make coffee.

"But Khushi is only making coffee, why are you here?

"I am just checking if Khushi is making coffee exactly the way I like. Any problem? He blurted out irritated

Anjali rolled her eyes and left the kitchen. She was not oblivious to crazy and silly reasons of Arnav finds to stay close to his wife. What did he think that Anjali Singh Raizada is clueless woman?

One thing that Arnav does irritate Khushi to the core and that is, not letting her spend time with her sister and sister in law.

"What do you mean you are sleeping in Payal's room? he asked panicked

"Jijaji has gone to London. Jiji didn't want to sleep alone. So Anjali Di and I have planned to sleep in jiji's room.

"Do you mean whole night you will be there?

"Haan

"Khushi, then how will I sleep?

"Kyun?

"Khushi, I can't sleep without you. He pouted

"Arnavji!!! she mock glared at him

"I can't sleep without hugging you, I swear.

"Just for a night, please.

Though he agreed dishearten, Khushi wasn't able to sleep peacefully. So, around midnight, she tiptoed into the room and lay beside him. Soon his arms bounded her and he whispered near her ear , "Now I will sleep well.

His protectiveness when she has to go out without him goes to another level all together.

"Arnavji, I am going to temple not to fight far. Why do I need three bodyguards?

"Khushi, it's for your safety. You are wife of Arnav Singh Raizada and bahu of Raizadas. You need more protection in fact.

"But, Arnavji, everyone in temple looks at me weirdly when I walk in with bodyguards. No one talks to me also.

"Good. You should not talk to strangers anyways.

"Arnavji, please...

"Nothing doing.

"Am I looking good? Khushi asked twirling around to parade her new designer saree with velvet blouse.

"Very good. Replied Arnav with a satisfied smirk. "But, I am afraid you have to change.

"Kyun?

"Khushi, I am not going to let you walk out of the room wearing that. He said pointing at her back where the blouse was held together by a thin string

"Arnavji, we three ladies have made same kind of blouse for the function and I will wear this only.

"That is difficult sweetheart, because if I see you in that for one more minute, I am going to rip it off and have my way with you. You will neither be able to wear it and we will reach down late for the function.

Khushi changed into another blouse silently cursing her husband's gut.

The only one time when Anjali and Payal sympathised with Khushi was when they all went out for shopping and Arnav kept messaging her or calling her every ten minutes.

"What happened to your husband today? asked Anjali

"He is always like this only, Di. Said Khushi replying to Arnav's message about where she was

"Isn't bit annoying? asked Payal

"A bit. Khushi agreed. "But he loves me so much, so saath khoon bhi maaf.

All the three girls giggled and began discussing what annoys them about their husbands yet they cannot seem to love them any less.