Proposition

Constable Bagawe placed the list of names and phone numbers that he was assigned to collect from the brats who were arrested early morning that day from one of the elite clubs of Mumbai. 'Rave party' they called the circus happening there. Though Bagawe was interested to reach the venue early to know what all the hype about Rave party was about, one glare from his superior made him hide behind the others throughout the raid.

"Teek hai." said the ACP pushing the file away. "Inform the family, but don't release anyone before Monday. Let these punks rot in jail for at least a day." ACP got ready to return home after a 36 hour duty.

"Madam..." Bagawe hesitantly stopped the ACP. "Others are still okay, but..."

"But?"

Bagawe cursed his luck for being the senior most constables because of which he is always forced to interact with this ACP. "Madam, woh Raizadas ka beta..." he scratched his head hoping that his madam understood what he meant.

ACP Khushi Kumari Gupta walked inside the store room currently commutated as lock up for a bunch of spoilt brats of potentially rich and influential parents. There, amidst the drunk lot, who couldn't differentiate between night and day even if their life depended on it, sat the shahzada, Akash Singh Raizada. He was sprawled on the single chair placed in a corner of the room with his limbs carelessly thrown to the sides and his that hung on the handle of the chair was conveniently placed on the shoulder of another bibber who was passed out.

"Yeh toh court jayega." Khushi hinted. "This is his second arrest."

Bagawe began to sweat. He always knew this young ACP was trouble. Who dares to offend The Raizadas? They are the biggest name in the country with their connections extending till the first man of the country.

"Madam, woh, Arnav..."

Khushi glared at the constable almost daring him to finish the sentence. Gulping his dry throat, Bagawe rushed out with a mental plan to take an off complaining sudden bug in stomach.

Khushi took up charge as ACP eight months ago and her first case was to investigate why a gunshot was heard from Kapoor farmhouse. When she rushed to the place all prepared to take up murder or burglary or extortion, she was disappointed to find bunch of college kids boozing and partying. In spite of the infamous 'tu jaanti nahi mera baap koun hai', Khushi began searching the place for gun. Along with a licensed gun was few packets of cocaine and she delayed no bit in arresting all the urchins.

On reaching the station, Khushi was not only given a earful by her senior for arresting students without proper permission but also she, for the first time, locked horns with Arnav Singh Raizada who thought arresting his brother was a crime in itself.

Khushi was fresh in the job then, unaware and her hands were tied, not that now she was free to do what she wants, however now she knows she can stand up to Arnav without hesitation. She has learned a lesson or two after dealing with criminals.

Now, she is fearless Khushi Kumari Gupta.

He had eye bags under his eyes for he had walked straight into the police station from airport after 18 hours flight, however, Arnav Singh Raizada's head was held high and all his arrogance danced at the peak of his nose. Khushi tried to stay calm, not allowing the man standing in front of her shake her confidence even a bit.

"I didn't peg you as a type of person to repeat the same mistake twice, Ms.Gupta." Sitting in front of the ACP with his one leg thrown over the other, Arnav looked like the epitome of confidence.

"I am not, Mr.Raizada." Khushi declared proudly. "That is why I have all the evidence I need here." she said patting her pen drive, that had footage of the CCTV camera from the hotel placed on table beside her cap. "Be assured that I will do my duty perfectly this time."