End of the Start

Today was the ending of my first year at Hogwarts. I was pretty excited, as I would get to see my parents again. Even with all of the excitement, one thing was on my mind.

Me and Malfoy haven't spoken since our last meeting, which worried me. I didn't know if I should be happy that I'm being left alone, or sad because of how he just left.

That's all he did. Leave. It hurt me so badly when he just left, no goodbyes, no last words, no nothing.

Just pain. Regret. I should've never done this.

But you're probably sick of hearing that. Anyways, today was the end of the year. Today was the day I'd find out who won the House Cup and Quidditch cup.

Honestly, I couldn't give an eff about this. What's it to me? Yeah sure, a house wins glory. But what's glory worth when there's nobody to celebrate with? I sighed, getting up from my bed, only to notice a brown barn owl perched on a nearby window. Staring at me. I opened the window to let the owl in, and detached the letter tied to it's foot. 

On the letter (in messy handwriting):

Hermione,

Come to the abandoned classroom, 12:50.

We need to talk.

- B

I honestly had no clue who this was. There's PLENTY of students here with an B in their name. Part of me wishes it was that disgusting ickle princess Malfoy who owled me just so I could punch him in the face.. But clearly that's not his initial, so... 

The other part wishes that it was somebody who had news for me about Malfoy.. Getting rid of these thoughts from my mind, I got dressed and headed down to the Great Hall for breakfast..

Later..

12:47 pm

I slowly headed to the abandoned classroom, dragging my feet along the plain gray brick floor. I wouldn't be surprised if it was some random girl who wants to tell me about her new club or something.. Opening the door, I didn't bother to look up until I heard a young boy's voice.

"Granger, you're here. Didn't expect you to arrive, knowing that I'm a complete stranger; Yet you trust me."

I looked around to see who the speaker was, only to find a tall Slytherin boy sitting in a desk. I thought I knew this person, but his appearance didn't ring a bell.

"Blaise Zabini" the boy said, holding his hand out, expecting me to shake it. I stepped forward, so I was a few inches away from the desk, and shook his hand.

"I expect you know er, a boy named Draco Lucius Malfoy?"

I nodded.

"He's mentioned you quite a few times. Now don't go showering me with questions, Granger." As he finished that sentence, my face started going red. I didn't know what I had to do here, as the meeting seemed pointless at the time.

"Now you're possibly wondering why you're here," I stared blankly. Did he just..? "Malfoy sent me to tell you something that he's.." 

Zabini lowered his voice.

"Embarrassed about.. He said he accepts your, er, request for.. Friendship. Now let me tell you a secret"

"And what is, this secret, Zabini?"

"I said earlier not to shower me with questions"

"How is that-"

"You're clearly not listening. Anyways, don't tell Malfoy I told you this.. But.." Before he could tell me, we heard a voice coming from.. Mr Filch...

"Aye! You young 'uns get outta 'ere! It's time for yeh' to leave!" (This is probably not even his style of talking.. Sounds more like Hagrid to be honest but.. I tried)

In a matter of seconds, me and Zabini were kicked out of the school, only to find a bunch of students giggling at us..

A few hours later, I was at home with my parents, talking about everything that happened at Hogwarts.

But all I wanted to know was..

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Many of these characters might be inaccurate, due to the fact that either

1) Nobody really knows about them

or 2) I just have horrible memory. 

Either way, that was only a bit of what's to come... Hehe C: