Lonesome

Hi! I'm not uploading as much anymore, and I'm planning to end this story soon so I can dedicate myself to Everstone.
I might also cut back from the Harry Potter fanfics for a while, as I want to move to OTHER fandoms. If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Today's chapter might be shorter, so sorry :(  
This isn't really a "chapter", it's just.. Hermione and Malfoy's thoughts... I guess. Nothing REALLY important is gonna happen, it's just here to share thoughts of the two main characters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It hurts.

My suffering had gone on long enough. They say I'm worth so much more.

That's a lie.

They don't know what I've been through. The pain. The suffering. The heartbreak.

End it.. Please. Everyday as I walk through the halls, I would hope that an angel would stay by my side. To get rid of the demons that clung to my heart.

He was one of them

He'd haunt my dreams, nightmares, thoughts, everything. My head would pound and my stomach would leap when I felt his presence. I hated it. I hate that he ever dared to crawl into my heart, breaking me more every second. I hate that he dared to breath, when I was around.

Leave. Leave my life, get out. I can't stand this, I can't forgive you. I can't let you keep making the same mistake over and over, assuming I'll let it go.

I removed the ring that was sent to me, tossing it out the window. "Damn.. DAMN YOU!" I'd shriek. No one would hear me, yet I was in a room full of students. Why?

They were dead to me. Everyone, I saw as dead. Crazy, I assume you'll think. Do I give a damn? No.

I don't.

Malfoy's Thoughts..

How disgusting.

Couples snogging in the halls, great. I wasn't one of them. They were like daggers, stabbing into my heart as I pass. 

I wanted to die, painfully. I want to feel horrible about my mistakes. I want to feel REGRET and REMORSE for what I've done.

Do I? No. I don't.

I've never cared about many other people in my life. But at this point, I was at my breaking point. I wanted to die, and I wanted to bring everyone down with me.

I'd be walking outside in the deep, thick snow. I had passed by Gryffindor tower. Looking up, I'd see the lights were still on in the dormitories. Both of them. One window was open, and I saw a Gryffindor girl staring out the window. Head in her palms, looking out into the moonlight. Once she caught sight of me, she slammed shut the large windows.

Looking at the ground, I noticed a red gleam shine into my eyes.

The ring.

Dropping to my knees, I picked it up, examining it. 

"She's really broken, isn't she?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp.

Working on an Everstone chapter now......