Jolly Fun

I took the boys hand, knees shaking, and only stutters coming out of my mouth.

"Watch it, Granger."

"I.."

"You what? Come here to ruin everything again?"

"Malfoy, I-"

"I don't need to hear it, Mudblood. Enough filthy words are coming out of your mouth already."

Malfoy started walking the other way, wiping his hand on his robes.

"Listen to me!" I shrieked, as the Slytherin turned around and walked a bit too  close.

"Hear me out here Granger," Malfoy told me tightly. "If we're going to talk about something, say it now, cause this is already a waste of time." 

He acted irritated. What was I supposed to do about it?

"Tell me about last night." a spasm of frustration jabbed my heart.

"What is there to tell you?"

"Why'd you do it?"

"Do what?

I was starting to become furious the more he'd question me. "Don't play stupid  with me, Malfoy. Answer me. Why'd you do it? I'm asking a simple question, and I want a simple answer." I asked. He scoffed. "You already know."

Oh please. Really?

"Too scared to admit it?"

"....No."

"Too scared to say TO EVERYONE HERE, that-"

"Shut up."

"That you, Draco Lucius Malfoy,"

"Shut up!"

"Like me, Hermione Jean Granger, the Muggle born?"

"I SAID SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP!"

Later..

I sat in the common room on a large chair; Thinking. I had a box of chocolates that a friend gave me, but I didn't want them. On the box, the word JOLLY was spelled out, but I had an idea. It was probably very dumb, but I didn't care (obviously). I took out my wand, and changed what it said on the box.

I got up and headed straight to the Owlrey, with the heart shaped box of chocolates. I chose a barn owl, and gave it the box of chocolates, alongside a letter. I watched it take off, but it didn't go very far until it dropped.

Must've been an old owl... I thought. I headed down into the courtyard, and picked up the dropped items as well as the owl. Shit, what do I do? I first thought to bring it to Madam Pomfrey, but instead I took it back to the Owlrey, and laid it on some hay.

I decided to choose another owl, gave it the box and letter, and it took off. It didn't get very far either, but it took a sharp turn towards the Slytherin dungeons.....