Tied Down

Today was already very rough. Ron is mad because he has the emotional range of a fucking spoon.

I've been hanging out more often with Malfoy, which left a heartbroken and furious Ron sneering behind us.

We sat on a bench in a hallway, joking our hearts out. I didn't even notice his long, pale arm snake behind me until I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"Malfoy.."

"Hm?"

"I, erm.. What.. What was the ring for?"

I saw him flush very deeply, making his palms sweaty.

"I... It was, erm, a gift? Yeah, a gift.. In r-return!"

"I don't believe you Malfoy."

"Course you don't. You want the truth?"

"Course I do. Thought you'd know me by now."

"You know I'm infatuated by you, Granger.." 

The Slytherin was blushing very hard now, and he scratched his neck awkwardly.

"And you should know I am too."

He turned his head quickly, his steel blue eyes widening.

"I, erm," He cleared his throat, trying to sound serious. "Thought you like Weaslebee." 

I shrugged, saying "Liked. I did. Now I don't."

"Well, I, uh.."

"WHAT'RE YOU TWO DOING? BLOODY MALFOY! GET OUTTA HERE!" Ron hollered. "SHE'S MINE, YOU ARSE!" Ron started stomping towards us, only to look down at me and stopped. His eyes laid on me, then Malfoy, who was standing up, arms crossed.

"Ronald Billius Weasley! I am not  yours, I am not  some trophy  for you to win and brag about, and I am NOT some toy who's going to be passed around! We are NOT together, Ron, and it's going to stay that way! Now don't call me yours, because that's an untrue statement and it's a bloody lie!"

I looked at Malfoy, realizing I was standing up too. 

"Granger, I-"

"I'm sorry, Malfoy. We'll continue this conversation later on. As for you, Weasel! I don't want to see you again! I'm allowing you to have a bloody life, so let me have one!"

And with that, I stormed off to my dorm, only having Ginny to comfort me..

"I'll talk to my brother" Ginny said. I looked up at her, my eyes red and watery. "Thanks, Gin." I said, smiling, before wiping my tears on my sweater.