The Psycho Within

When you get home you call Law, and tell him all about this guy named Greg you had met at the mall.

Law could feel his heart shatter into a million tiny pieces. He had lost his chance with you once again.

You wern't dating him yet, but by the way you were rambling and the tone in your voice, it was only a matter of time.

In fact on Christmas morning Law walked into the kitchen where you were sitting at the table talking on the phone.

"Ya that sounds great. I would love too. Okay see you Friday then. Bye."

You hang up the phone and turn to see Law at the coffee pot.

You jump up from your seat to go over to where Law was, and hug him. He of course hugs you back.

"What's got you so excited this morning (y/n)-ya?"

Law already knew the answer, but he just had to hear it from your mouth.

"Greg just asked me out" you squeel as you clasp your hands together in front of your face.

"I thought you didn't want a boyfriend?"

"Well I changed my mind!"

Law only hums in response and kisses the top of your head, like always, before you both sit and eat breakfast.

Law wished you would change your mind and be with him, but he would take you anyway he could get you.

After breakfast you and Law sit on the couch and exchange gifts.

Law gifted you a beautiful pair of heart shaped earings with your birthstone in it.

"Oh my god, Law they are beautiful! Thank you so much."

You hug him and place a lingering kiss on his cheek.

You gave Law a stethoscope with his name ingraved on it.

"Wow this is really cool (y/n)-ya! Thank you I love it."

"I thought you might like it Dr. Trafalgar." You giggle as he places butterfly kisses all over your face and pulls you into a tight embrace.

"I don't know what I would do without you (y/n)-ya!"

-----------------------

Over the next two months you spend less time with Law and more time with your now boyfriend Greg.

Law couldn't stand him. He knew there was something off about him, but whenever he tried to talk to you about it, you would brush him off and tell him he's just worried for nothing.

It's now March and your birthday is just around the corner. Greg has been pressuring you for the last few weeks to have sex with him.

You couldn't tell Law about it because you knew he would confront Greg about it and cause problems. You use to be able to tell Law anything, but something has changed since you started dating Greg.

------------------

It's the day before your birthday and your hanging out with Greg at his apartment. He was a few years older then you so he had his own place. You were straddling him on the couch as you were ingaged in a super intense make out session.

He tried to pull your shirt off, but you stopped him.

"I'm not ready for that yet!"

"Ugh, you keep saying that. When will you be ready? I can't keep jacking off in the shower!"

"I don't know Greg... I'm sorry"

"Is it because im not him??"

"Him who??"