Fears

When you wake at 5AM to use the bathroom a sharp pain rips through your upper abdomen.

You hold your stomach as you start to cry.

This pain isn't like the other times. You had no idea what was going on and you were so scared.

Law woke to the sound of your sobs, accompanied by you vomiting.

He quickly jumped out of bed and to your side.

When you turned your head to look at him his eyes widened in fear.

"(Y/n) we have to get you to the hospital right now!!!!"

"What's wrongs Law?"

The look on his face scared you more then the pain you were in.

Law helped you to stand and when you saw yourself in the mirror you froze in shock.

You slowly brought your hand up too your cheek and leaned closer to the mirror.

"I'm gonna grab a few things, you wait here."

"I... I... Law why is my skin yellow?" You leaned in and looked at your eyes "Law" You start to sob. "My eyes are yellow too"

Law throws some clothes and your phones into his backpack before he slings it onto his back.

"We have to go NOW"

You turn to face Law with so much fear in your eyes, that you don't notice the fear in his.

Law cups your cheeks and looks you in your (e/c) eyes.

"Your going to be fine, but we have to go right now."

You nod and Law holds your hand as you walk outside to the car.

After helping you in, he tosses his bag into the back and jumps into the drivers seat.

Law drives as fast as he can to the hospital. He isn't sure what is going on, but being in medical school has taught him one very important thing about when your skin or eyes turn yellow.

Your liver is shutting down.

He kept this to himself for now so you don't have a panic attack.

It's so early in the morning that it was easy for him to find a spot to park that was close to the ER entrance.

He doesn't even wait for you to get out of the car, he just scoops you up and carries you inside.

Your just holding your stomach and crying. You can't even really talk your in so much pain.

Law sets you in a chair and gets you all checked in.

When he returns, he pulls you into his lap and holds you as he holds back his own tears.

Law has never loved someone as much as he loves you. How he wishes he could show you off to Corazon. He knows he would love you as his own daughter.

Law is pulled from his thoughts when your name is called.

Law stands with you still in his arms and the nurse bypasses the triage room and she put you right into a ER room. They take your vitals there, which makes Law worry even more. He has only seen this happen in extreme cases.

Law lays you on the stretcher and raises the sides for you. You immediately grip them and pull as the pain gets worse.

The doctor comes in as they are still taking your blood pressure and asks you a few questions about what kind and where your feeling the pain.