How Do You Deal

Law kisses you one last time before climbing in his car and heading back to Raftel.

"I love you!" He yells out the window as he drives off.

You smile as you wave. "I love you more!" As soon as he's out of sight you break down.

"How am I suppose to get use to saying goodbye?"

You feel two arms embrace you from behind. Lisa heard your sobs and came to comfort you.

You turn and wrap your arms around your sister as you cry into her neck.

She walks you to your room and lays you down on your bed. Tears soak her shirt as she climbs in next to you, and holds you till you fall asleep.

------------

You wake from your nap when you hear a car honking in front of your house. The door to your room cracks open, making you turn to the light seeping in.

"(Y/n) are you awake?"

"Ya"

"I'm leaving! I'll be home tomorrow!"

"Okay, I love you sis!"

"I love you too!"

She closes the door and heads off with her new boyfriend, Jeff.

You sigh as you push yourself up off the pillow and glance at the clock on your nightstand.

"It's only 1:30, and Lisa is leaving for the day?"

You rub your face with both of your hands as you sigh.

Lisa had met Jeff at work, but hadn't had the chance to tell you about him, untill lastnight when she got home from work.

You know it's to early for Law to call so you decide to take a shower.

Your body feels heavy as sadness weighs you down. You drag yourself into the bathroom, flipping on the light and you stand there just staring at yourself in the mirror.

"I don't even understand why he loves me in the first place. I'm damaged beyond repair. Shit I'm just broken!"

You start to cry as sad thoughts fill your head.

You pull a clean towel from the closet, and turn on the hot water.

Once you get the water where you want it you peel of your clothes and step into the warm water.

You can't hold back anymore and drop to your knees and sob as the water cascades over your defeated form.

You stay in the shower so long that the water gets cold.

You turn off the water, but you just stand there with your hands on the knobs. You sigh heavily a few times before you finally pull your towel from the rack and wrap it around your body.

You don't feel like doing much of anything so you go ahead and throw your PJs on and pull your hair back into a ponytail.

You lazily head down the hall to the kitchen and make yourself a sandwich.

When you take a bite of your food, you start to cry again.

"Law hates bread!"

You slowly continue eating as your tears drip on the plate.

You feel so stupid for crying over something like that, but you can't help it. You just miss his so much. You have no clue as to how your gonna get through these 4 years. He hasn't even gotten through the first semester yet, and your getting depressed.