A Night To Remember

You intertwine your fingers with Laws and lead him to your car.

He stops you a few times, pulling you in and kissing you passionately.

"Are you gonna tell me what you have planned?"

You peck his lips and release his hand, "Maybe... if you can catch me" You take off running towards your car.

Law laughs and chases after you. You make it to the car first, and stop to catch your breath. He pushes his body against yours trapping you against the cold fiberglass of the car.

Law grinds his hips against yours and kisses down your neck, as he gropes your breasts.

Your breathing picks up as well as your desire for the tattooed man in your arms heightens.

"L-Law Ahh~, you know we're Ahh~ still at the school?"

You feel his hard dick rubbing against your throbbing pussy through your shorts.

"God I want you so bad (y/n)-ya"

He grips your thighs and lifts you so you feel more of him against you.

"Law Ahh~ let's go to our Ahh~ hotel and you can have me all you want.

Luckily your parked where there aren't many people around to see Law dry humping you against your car.

Law finally puts you down and takes your keys from your hand.

"I'm driving, just tell me what hotel were staying at!"

Your face flushed with lust, and Laws eyes are pure gold.

"I booked us a room at The Four Seasons."

"I know where that is. That's where I had my Scholarship interview."

Law turns the key and fires up the engine. He backs out of the parking spot and leaves school grounds.

As he's driving Law has your shorts unbuttoned and his hand in between your legs, rubbing circles on your clit.

You grip the door handle with one hand and Laws arm with the other, digging your nails into his skin. Your body pressed up against the seat.

"Ahh~ Law~ I'm gonna cum if you don't stop."

Law pulls his wet fingers out of your panties and licks them, tasting you.

"God I've missed your taste!"

You pull up to the hotel and Law helps you out of the car and picks you up bridle style.

"Do we still need to check in?"

"No I stopped and took care of that already." You shuffle through your purse, and pull out a room key. "We're in room 2341"

Law kisses you and heads inside, looking for the elevators. He carries you all the way up to your room, with you laughing. You slide the key card in and open the door, as Law pushes it with his foot.

Once inside he tosses you on the king sized bed and rips off your shorts and panties.

His tounge goes to work immendently on your already sensitive clit.

"Ahhh~ Law~~" you explode as an orgasm rips through your body.

He doesn't stop there. He continues to roll his skilled tounge over your clit, and enters two fingers inside you, pumping fast.

"Ahh~ Law~ I'm gonna cum again" you shout as he sucks your clit into his mouth and pumps harder. Another orgasm washes over you and you cum all over Laws hand.

He pulls out and stands, removing his clothes in a fever. He needs you so bad right now. His eyes are so mesmerizing to you right now. So beautiful and full of desire. The desire for you and only you.