...Loves All Of You

A few months have passed now since you and Law started dating, and you have never been so happy in all your life.

You moved out of your parents house and are living with Law. You didn't need the spare room anymore, so you used it to store some of your things.

You both graduated from high school in the spring. Law was your valedictory.

You knew he was gonna leave in a week and move 2 hours away to go to school to be a surgeon. You didn't ever complain about it. You didn't want to stand in the way of his dreams.

Sometimes when you were alone in the house you would cry. You didn't want to lose him, and we're afraid that he would find someone else. Someone smarter, and better than you.

Your sister is about to move in with you, so you can't just pack up and leave with Law. You wanted to so bad, but you couldn't turn your sister away. Her boyfriend of 3 years just broke up with her and she had no where else to go.

----------------

Your laying awake in bed one night staring up at the celing. Law was sitting next to you reading a book, getting prepared for school.

"Law" you break the silence.

He just hums in response, and you sit up and climb on his lap, straddling him. You grab the book out of his hand and toss it behind you. You hear a loud thump as it hits the floor.

"What are you doing (y/n)-ya?"

You crash your lips against his in a hungary kiss. He quickly kisses back and moans into your mouth as you grind your hips against his. You shove your tounge into his mouth and fight for dominance.

Law loves how aggressive your being and squeezes your ass, making you yelp as he takes control. He flips you over so he's now on top of you. He pulls back to observe your flushed face.

"Law" you pause to make sure you have all his attention. "Make me yours... completely yours!"

"Are you sure?" Law had to ask, to make sure you wanted to do this.

"Yes"

That's the confirmation he needs and leans in again and dominates your mouth once more. You moan into the kiss. Laws hands travel your body and stop at the hem of your shirt.

He moves his head down and plants wet kisses on your stomach as he pushes your shirt up. He slides it over your naked breasts and his mouth goes to work on your hard nipples. You moan at the instant pleasure you receive. His mouth never leaves your breasts as he pushes your shirt over your head to remove it completely.

His hand massage your breasts as he goes back and forth between your nipples with his skilled tounge.

Dirty thoughts creep into your mind about how good it would probably feel if he used that tounge on your pussy.

You moan as he bites your nipple slightly gaining your attention.

Your fingers get lost in his hair as you scratch gently at his scalp. He then slides one hand into your panties and runs two of his fingers through your wetfolds.

"Mmm, your so wet already"

You blush and throw your head back against the mattress as he reaches your clit and holds it between his wet fingers and pulls slightly turning you into a moaning mess.

You can feel his dick getting hard against your leg through his pajama pants.

"Ahh~ Ahh~" Law stops before you can climax and pulls his fingers up to his mouth and licks off your juices. You just stare into his now golden eyes. You were captivated by how beautiful they have become.