Surgery

Friday morning you are awakened around 7am when you hear the nurse talking to Law about your surgery.

You open your eyes and slowly sit up, rubbing the sleep from your eyes. Law helps you from your bed into a wheelchair. He places a blanket over you since you were still cold. The nurse smiles and wheels you out of your room and into the elevator.

Law walks along side you as he holds your hand gently to not pull on your I.V.

You are wheeled to a small bay room where Law helps onto a stretcher. Another nurse comes in and hooks up to yet another machine.

As you lay there and wait, Law pulls a chair close to the bed. He takes one of your hands into both of his and lays his head down on your joined hands.

After the nurse leave you run your fingers through his hair "Law?" You say softly "I know you are worried and would rather be the one performing the surgery, but these are great doctors and I will be just fine"

Law looks at you with soft eyes, but you could see slight fear in them. Something you have never seen before. You bite the inside of your cheeks to keep from saying anything

Before Law could say anything else the surgeon and anesthesiologist come in the room with two nurses

"You ready to go miss (L/N)" the doctor asks as the anesthesiologist injects something into your I.V. line

You nod "yes"

Law kisses your forehead "I will be in your room waiting for you (Y/N)-ya" he gives the doctor a glare "take special care with my girl"

Law watches as they wheel you back through a set of double doors to the Operating room. He sighs and lowers his head begore walking slowly back to your room to wait for you

The whole wait for you to come out of surgery was a nightmare for Law. His face was twisted in fear and concern as he ran his hands through his hait so much that it was a tangled mess.

You are ripped from your deep sleep by the sound of people talking quickly and machines beeping.

"She's waking up" a mans voice sounds as you feel the breathing tube being pulled out of your throat. Sleep quickly takes you once again

The next time you wake up, you place a hand where your largest incesion is, just under and between your breasts.

"IT HURTS" you cry

You hear a female voice to your right "we already gave you pain meds"

"ItT HURTS SO MUCH" you cry as tears stream down your cheeks

You hear movement around you then fall asleep a few minutes later as the pain melts away

You wake a few hours later in your room. Your groggy and your eyelids are heavy. You shift on the bed, but can't move your left hand. Then you feel something a bit heavy on your leg.

You open your eyes a bit wider and see Law asleep with his head on your lap, holding onto your hand. You smile softly and run your fingers through his hair. His breathing is slow and he appears to be relaxed at first, then you see his face.

His brows are pulled together and the shadows under his eyes are darker then normal. You run your free had through his very messy hair and smile softly. He must have been running his hands through it all day while he waited for you to return to your room.

Law groans softly and opens his eyes when he feels your touch

"(Y/N)-ya"

He speaks softly and sits up, rubbing the back of his neck. He really wants to hug you tight and never let you go, but he doesnt want to hurt you