Losing Never Felt So Good

"Drop the towel and lay on your stomach on the bed!"

After your short dip in the spa downstairs, you and Law returned to your room and showered. It took all his strength not to fuck you till you screamed while in the shower, but he held it together.

Now your standing in front of eachother at the foot of the bed.

You drop your towel, and pull Laws from around his waist so your both naked.

He chuckles and spanks you, as you climb into the bed.

You move the pillow and lay your head on the mattress as you place your arms at your sides.

"Are you comfortable (y/n)-ya?"

"Yes" you smile and close your eyes

Law climbs over and straddles you. You feel his dick resting against your ass, causing you to become aroused once again.

He leans up and rubs his big hands over your smaller frame, as he starts to massage you. "Mmmm" you moan as his hands go to work on your tired muscles.

He starts at your neck and moves down to your shoulders. He rubs each arm and and then moves to spend more time on your back.

He pushes a bit harder to losen your muscles. "Ahh~ fuck. Law that feels amazing"

Law smirks and leans down placing kisses all over where his hands have made a firey trail. As he gets lower you feel that all to familiar feeling in your stomach and you begin to get wet.

He scoots back off of you and you no longer feel his hard dick against your ass. You pout a bit, but once his hands meet your ass you moan in satisfaction as he squeezes and rubs oh so close to your aching pussy.

Law loves the way your body reacts to his slightest touch, making him smirk.

He leans down and whispers in your ear. You once again feel his hard dick pressing against your ass.

"God I love you (y/n)! I can't wait to be inside you! Your like my own personal drug, and I'm never gonna quit you!"

Your eyes still closed you smile. You start to turn and Law pushes his body away from yours just enough to let you move and get comfortable. You open your (e/c) eyes and gaze into Laws gold ones as you wrap your legs around his waist. He leans back, and pulls you into a sitting position on his lap.

"Law, let me show you how much I love you. You raise your hips and line Laws hardend member up with your entrance, and lower yourself onto his shaft.

"Ahh~" you both moan as his cock rubs and stretches your walls as he fills you completely. You dig your nails into his back as you rock your hips, feeling every inch of him. Law was deeper inside you then ever before and your body loved you for it.

You rock your rips faster as you start to bounce. "Ahh~ fuck~ Law~ Ahh~" Law wraps his arms around you and pulls you close so your body's are pressed together.

He turns around so his back leans against the headboard and starts to buck his hips in rythem with you. "Ooohhh God LAW~" you throw your head back as the pleasure mounts.

Your breathing becomes ragged as your orgasm approaches. "Ahh~ Law~ I'm gonna cum!" "M-Me too"

Law kisses your exposed neck till he finds your soft spot and then bites down. You dig your nails into his shoulders as your coil snaps and a massive orgasm rips through your body. "AHH~ LAW~~"

Law rides out your orgasm with his own as he shoots his hot seed deep inside you. "Fuck~ Ahh~ (y/n)~"

You stop and just lean against Laws sweaty body as you try to catch your breath. "I... never knew... it could feel... so incredible"