chapter-2

she suddenly shifted her attention towards me and gasped with shock written all over her face which now turned as a pretty shade of pink on her chick bone and took a step back. Wait she's blushing. To say I was shock would be an understatement because the girls I hang out with or to say fuck with never blush. They were always confident and have that bitchy attitude but I can say she wasn't like the rest because her aura symbolizes the innocence.

she opened her mouth to say something which I know would be something to do with the car crash and how is not my fault so I cut her off instead and said more like growled out.

"Are you stupid, can't you see my car and look what you have done".

Her eyes grew wide at my rudeness. She look scared and opened her mouth to say something but nothing come out from her mouth.

I took my time to stare at her closely, she was wearing a red dress with black sandals, her blue eyes twinkle under the sunlight and her black hairs reached till her butt. I smirked at her she is the epitome of innocence. I waited for her to say something anything to hear her voice. I don't know why but I want hear her voice. It sound pathetic I know. When she still didn't say anything it got to my nerve. I hate it when people don't answer me, fucking hate it.

"Are you deaf or numb or both "I snapped rudely but keep the smirk. This seem to make her speak.

She cleared her throat and start speaking "I just wanted to say Sorry, Its all my fault, I'm sorry you can leave your car here my driver will take care of it".

I can't believe if she has a driver why she is driving, these spoil rich brat can't understand a simple thing if someone has appoint a driver for her, why she is driving.

"If your parents has appoint someone for you can you tell me why you are driving and crashing others cars how can you be so stupid" I said feeling a bit protective towards her.

"I said I'm sorry, why are you making a mountain from a molehill, if you are getting late I can drop you" how can she say something like this to me "look you".

"Anav forget about this you are getting late, let's just move and take a cab I send this car to a nearby garage" my father said.    

PLEASE

PLEASE

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT