chapter-30

ANAV POV 

"What Happened?"

"Common bro. Its third bottle of beer at this rate you are going to be wasted and you have to spend your night outside your house because Anya won't let you in" Sid said.

"And I'm not taking you in my car. I don't want you to spoil her beauty by puking here and there get that in your mind very clearly" Rishab said.

"Shut up both of you. You are my best friends so stop behaving like a bitch and what do you mean 'her beauty' Avni is literally rubbing on you and that bitch Anya who the hell she is to not let me come inside my house" I said.

"Bro literally what happened" Sid said.

"Did you fight again with Anya" Rishab said and I nod.

"What the hell is going on in both of your life you are literally on each other throat? No one can't say that you both are the same lovey dovey couple Anav and Anya" Rishab said.

"I don't know brother what happened. We were enjoying our life. It is all happened because of that dick Keith he is doing all this" I said.

Well you are thinking what happened in our sweet paradise after our sweet conversation then let me tell you Keith happened. He is like a dark fortune who did not want anything sweet happened in our relationship and he never miss any chance to make Anya turn against me.

"Who is Keith" Sid ask.

"The one who join our party before your honeymoon" I said.

"That doctor" Risahb ask. Both Sid and I nod in union.

"God he look so innocent, no one can't say he is doing all this thing to my friend that jackass" Sid said.

"I really want to beat him so bad that he forgot about my Anya" I said.

"Bro there are always the second phase of coin I think first we should talk to him" Rishab said.

"Rishab you are always a saint. But what that son of a bitch doing in our friend life he really need to get punished so badly bro I am with you" Sid said while looking towards me and I open my forth bottle of beer and Rishab snatch it from my hand.

"Both of you enough. You both are really wasted you are not in the position to stand now stop it and leave right now" Rishab said.

We are in Rishab car because both I and Sid are not in the position to drive after dropping Sid. He is taking me his home. He think that Anya won't be happy after seeing my condition right now and I am literally not in the mood to tell him that she leaves our home.

In morning after handling me a glass of water and an aspirin for my hangover both Avni and Rishab are sitting in front of me.

"So now you are going to tell me what happened in your relationship and if you miss any detail. I am telling you Anav you have to face my wrath" Avni said.

Well no one want to mess with Avni right now. When she is already dealing with the god damn mood swing. Yes you get that right she is pregnant and no one want to come in her path not even me.

"Well it's all start after few days when I inform her about my promotion it's like she is finding her way to fight with me at first I didn't take her seriously. I thought it's her work tension and after few days our fight continuous. She didn't talk to me for days can you believe that a girl who inform all the things she has done in her days don't talk to me and then she start avoiding me like I didn't even exist and now after a fight she leave our home and go to their parents place and she didn't even inform me that she is leaving our home. God bless her mother who inform me that she is not home and I should give her some time" I said they look towards me.

"Anav I am telling you. If in this situation I get to know that it is your fault I am going to kill you mark my word" Avni said and leave the room.

I look towards Rishab and said "Do you really think that it is my fault. God dammit she doesn't want to listen anything it's like she doesn't want to consider that I'm there".

"I know brother just give her some time as her mother said and maintain some distance from her for a small period so that you bothcan realize what do you want with your relationship" Rishab said pat my backand leave the room.    

PLEASE 

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT