chapter-26

I placed our breakfast on the table and wait for Anya while eating. When she come as usual she sit on my lap and start eating from my plate and then we head to our office.

I am in my cabin holding the tie and looking at the You tube tutorial that are showing how to tie a necktie. By looking at numerous option I am highly confused and yes I did not know how to tie a necktie in my home my mom used to do this for me.

I am dealing with my necktie and two hands holds my hand and grab the necktie. Here in front is my angel holding my necktie "Anav what are you doing" she said. "Well nothing I am just thinking that this necktie is my enemy and I am taking my revenge from him" I said and please note the sarcasm. "I have a meeting in next half an hour and I badly need you to do my tie please".

She look toward me while placing her hand on her hips "You don't know how to tie a necktie right" she said and pull my cheeks "Anav you are so cute chill I'll do it for you" she said and she was about to get started and I said "I don't know if you've taken the time the time to notice but I have, that your torso is much smaller than mine" I stated as a matter-of-faculty making her stare at me.

"If you did the tie for yourself, it would be too small for me, do it around my neck" I said and she look towards me while coming closer to me holding the tie. She slid the tie around my neck and I placed my hand on her waist all this time she look towards me and smiled and I glued my eyes to her and noticing each her facial expression how her hair fluttered due to her movement.

I straightened up and she move closer to me and I slide my one hand on her hip and hold her close she look towards me "seriously Anav" she said and shake her head. She tie my necktie and "Hmm I am not impressed, it is there but it is not quite perfect" I said inspecting my tie. She look towards me "You do it yourself then it will be perfect" and leave my tie.

"Please Anya I need your help please do it baby" I said and she start doing my tie again. After examine her work she look towards me "Close but not perfect" I said. "Anav please at least see the tie, then say if it is perfect or not" she said and I placed my other hand on her hip and pulling her close. "If you bend a little then it will be perfect for your girlfriend. To tie a perfect necktie" she said.

"No I am quite comfortable here please continue your work and stop making such excuses" I said and start making circle on her lower back. "Stop doing that Anav" she said "what, I am not doing anything" I said and squeezed her hip making her jump "stop doing that otherwise do your tie yourself" she said and leave my tie again. "Please do it Anya and I don't know what you are talking about" I said. She hold my tie and pulled it tight against my neck. "Perfect" she said and I cough for my dear life.

I look towards her and she is laughing "Fine you always kill my romantic mood" I said and moving away from her and suddenly she hold my hand I turn to face her "What now I am.." I couldn't complete my sentence and she close the distance between our lips. "Now it is perfect" she said while smiling.

After our office we move to a club where the newly wedded couple is waiting. Yes the newly wedded couple is going to their honeymoon in Bali and we are going to spend some time with them before they left. We congratulated them and then we all headed towards the restaurant to celebrate.

After enjoying the meal "I need to go the washroom" Anya said and she head over to the washroom. After some time she come with a guy and I don't know why I was feeling a sudden jealousy by looking at the way she was holding his hand.

"Guys meet Keith Petrakis he is my childhood friend". Anya said while introducing him to us. "Keith please sit with us" I said and holding Anya hand to make her sit away from Keith. "So Keith tell something about yourself" Rishab said.

"Well I am a psychologist and recently I am working in lilawati hospital and a very good friend of Anya" Keith said and I don't like the way he is looking towards my Anya. I hold Anya wrist she look towards me "Anav what happened" Anya said "I don't know what you are talking about" I said.

"You don't have to be jealous from Keith he is just my very good friend, and I like you very much Anav" Anya said "I am not jealous from him because I know you are mine" I said, she smile and say "Whatever I know that you are my jealous boyfriend" and close the distance between our lips.

PLEASE

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT