chapter-17

ANAV POV

Two days after my proposal of date. I did not get any answer I am worried what she is going to say. If she reject my proposal what I'm going to do, if she accept my proposal how I'm going to react. Due to this all going in my mind. I am not able to concentrate on my work. While she look like nothing happened 'Does she have a boyfriend' what she is going to think about me 'how pervert I am'. Now one more day is finished and I did not get my answer.

I am moving towards my office ground floor and here she is in Jason embrace. She look towards me and smiled a little and here my heart swelling up with jealousy. She is holding Jason like her life depend on him. What I'm thinking she does not like me. If she like me she is going to say 'yes' to date. I move forward ignoring her and sit in the car. Suddenly she come and knock on the window. "Anav can you drop me, my car is not working well" she request.

"Ok please come" I said ignoring her. "Anav I want to say something" she said with concern, looking towards me, please god help me, please do something so that she does not reject my proposal. "Hmm" I said.

"I know you does not like me, you did not have the same feeling towards me, you are thinking wrong that my felling towards you it's lust but trust me I really like you, especially your eyes" I blabbermouth my feeling towards her.

She is just looking towards me with blank emotion "Please say something, you are scaring the shit out of me" I said in a stern tone. She is coming towards me, please if you want to check my pulse from dosimeter, I'm sure it will be at the highest peak. I park the car in front of her house.

She slowly placed her palm on my cheek, I feel a shiver ran down my spine, I felt my breath accelerate, I close my eyes, I did not want her to see me nervous.

"Open your eyes and look at me Anav" she said with full dominating tone, and I open my eyes to gasp at the proximity of us. Her face barely an inch far. Her nose touching mine. Her face bent to reach me and my face held high to meet her. Her eyes staring into my soul and mine to her. Her lips open slightly and doesn't take her a second to crash her into mine. Every thought forgotten. I move my lips to her lips. Sealing at first as later I pushes my tongue into her mouth.

Our lips and tongue clashing not in dominance but pure love. I put my hand on her hipbone and slowly moving my finger. She bring her palm behind my neck, pulling my hair and massaging my neck. My body feels like on fire. I tease her biting her lips she moan and kiss back more fervently.

Even though we need air to breathe we don't stop. Then suddenly she stops and pulls back her face an inch to take breadth but I clash my lips back on her taking by surprise. I lift her from her seat and lay her on my lap. Her lips are soft and her breath is minty. Oh she taste divine.

Her warmth again engulf me as her arm surround my torso holding me and her finger sending spark as the scrap of cloth around my torso does nothing to stop her sparks from igniting my body on fire and it's a fucking turn on to look at her blushing face. Her scent fill my nostrils and thereby pulling my dead cell alive.

"Anav I really like you, and I'm dying to go on a date with you" she said and peck my cheek. "Then why did you not say 'yes' on that day" I ask with full curiosity. "Hmmm......actually I am angry from you on that day" she said. "Why you are ignoring me" I said. "You said that, you did not like me" she said with full innocence and tears are forming in her eyes. Gosh I like her so much. I swiftly pecked her lips.

"Now will you go on a date with me" I ask and she bent down her head and slowly nod. Her small movement was a fucking turn on for me. "By the way I liked the kiss. It's not my mistake blame your hormones women" I said, she blush even harder and look down. She sit on her seat and open the gate and leaves but not before pecking my lips.

 She sit on her seat and open the gate and leaves but not before pecking my lips

PLEASE

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT