chapter-20

ANAV POV

I'm eagerly waiting staring at the stairs of her house. Well I'm at her house, and I got to know that she does not live with her parent, she is an independent women and want to live on her own. Well I'm proud of my choice, how can a moron like me get an angel like her, and here she is in a black frock. She is looking so beautiful that I want to forget about our date and take her, fuck her until she is breathless. If she is able to understand my inner thinking I'm sure she goanna run away from me.

"You are looking beautiful" I said looking at her beauty, well I think that she is also checking me out, "Like what you see angel" I said and did not miss the blush appearing on her face, she is going to be my death. "Thanks. You don't look bad yourself" she said. We got in the car. We both didn't speak anything as we sat in and awkward silence.

"I got this for you" I said and slide the square black box towards her. She open it well it's a necklace which had a pearl with two leaves around it. "Don't like it" I said, as I saw the expression on her face. "This look very expensive" she said while admiring the necklace. "It's nothing as compare to your beauty" she rolled her eyes. "I can't wear this" she said "I'm very clumsy and I'll probably drop it somewhere. Also wearing all this expensive things comes along with a responsibility to carry them properly".

"Well it's your gift now do whatever you want to do" I said coyly. She glanced at my face and look at the necklace. "Would you like it if I wore it to our date" she said. "I would love that Anya" I whispered in her ear and bite her earlobe. I move forward and took the necklace and then hooked the necklace. "You are looking gorgeous Anya" I said.

I titled my head slightly towards the window and a low smile crossed my lips. Sprinting trees looks so beautiful in the white shining trees looks so beautiful in the white shining rays of full moon. I inhaled deeply and shifted my attention towards her.

"Once again you are drifting to your thought" she bite her lips in embarrassment after hearing my voice and slowly look at me. I'm trying harder to hide my smirk. She slowly shook her head. "Okay" I said with amusement in my voice. "Where are we going" she asked softly while fixing her eyes on me. I just chuckled dryly after hearing her words.

"You know you could have find better words, if you wanted to talk" I replied the minute late and this time I couldn't help myself from smiling. "And apart from that I am not going to tell you that where I am taking you, you'll get to know soon by yourself". I added with a smirk

we reach the restaurant and move towards the reception. "How can I help you" receptionist ask "reservation under Mr. Anav shastri" she look at her laptop and smiles. "Sir please come this way" we move behind her 'sir mam please enjoy' after that she leave.

After some time a waiter come we place our order.

I just staring at her beautiful face and she is looking at her surrounding, but aware that I am staring her. "Anav stop staring at me" she said blushing. "Anya I want to know about you" I said amazed at my outburst. "Hmm..... Should we play 20 question because I want to know about you too" she said amusement fill in her voice.

"Ok tell me your favorite actor" I ask.

"Shahrukh khan" she said "Yours".

Ritesh deshmukh.

"Your favorite colour.

"Blue yours".

"Black" I said.

"That's why you mostly wear black or grey shirt, I thought you have obsession with it" she said smiling.

"Please no harsh comment" I said, we burst out laughing.

"Ok my favorite colour is blue".

"Your most embarrassing moment" she ask.

"Don't tell me I have to give answer of this, please have some mercy" I said.

"Answer" she said sternly.

"Ok fine, in my college due to ragging I have to dance on 'munni badnam hui'" I said making a face.

She burst out laughing, our food has arrived and we enjoying our food.

"Your embarrassing moment".

"Please don't laugh OK once I had accidently stumped upon a porn video in my roommate laptop which had caused a terrible hazard in my mind making me wonder that sex is scary for few weeks" she said looking at the floor.

"Seriously Anya you were scared after watching porn OH god" I said and start laughing all over "such an innocent you're".

"Forget all this tell me about your favorite thing, which you can watch anytime and never bore" she ask.

"Your eyes Anya, this is the first thing I have notice, on our first meet" I said truly. She start blushing all over again I look at the watch and remember that time has come and we to leave so that we can reach on time. "Anya I think we should leave" I said she look at me and nod after clearing the bill we leave.

"Anav where are we going, this is not the driveway of my house" she said looking at me. "What you thought that our date is over, the night is still young angel, this is path of our next destination" I said she looked surprised "Where are we going" she ask. "I am not going to tell you that where I am taking you"

"Close your eyes"

"Huh" I pointed my finger towards her eyes and then gestured them to shut whilst turning off the engine of my car. She nodded and closed her eyes. Then I hold her in my arms and start moving forward. Then I realize that she is not breathing, I softly chuckled at her innocence. "Breath Anya" I said "Can I open my eyes" she questioned in a pleading voice. "No" I warned. "How do you know my eyes are closed" she said in mocking tone. "I trust you Anya" I simply said and softly placed her on her foot.

"Open your eyes Anya" she look towards me. I point my finger at the sky and number of fireworks ignites the spark in my body and a shiver ran down my spine. "It is not end my beautiful angel" I point my index finger, for her to look back at the sky. The next thing which is written in the sky

'ANYA WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND'

She look towards me in a breathtakingly smile. "Yes yes yes yes" she said and then she hug me. She slowly parted her lips and placed her lips on mine electric current ran all over my body and slowly– slowly I encircled my arms around her waist. It felt like haven like so addictive yet so pure.

"I'm addicted to our sweet kisses Anya" I said and she blushed.

PLEASE

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT