chapter-32

ANAV POV

After three days I have to leave for California. I am continuously trying to talk to her and she is avoiding me like I mean nothing to her.

"Anav put your phone away and tell us what you need, that bitch is not going to pick your phone" Sid said.

Sid, Avni, Rishab is doing my help in packing in my home. Well now it's my home because Anya don't live here anymore.

I am trying my best to contact her but she is refusing my every effort to talk to her and meet her.

"Guys I don't think I can leave without meeting Anya" I said to them.

"Anav it's really easy to say that we can understand or feel your pain because we won't. We can stand with you in every path of your life and Anya, well Anav now I'm saying this because I can see your effort and I don't want to know what happened because I am not going to ever forgive her for your misery" Avni said.

"Wow Avni this is best speech you have ever give in your life. I think the baby thing is really doing something with you" Sid said and after we heard a pain growling Sid.

I don't have to see because I know it's Avni doing and they start their bickering.

"I don't know how they become friend in first place" Rishab said looking towards Avni and Sid, and then look towards me and said "Anav you have to move on if Anya really want to contact you she will and for your sake I will contact Keith, would you like to meet him".

"It's all happened because of him that douchebag and you want me to meet him" I said.

"Like I earlier said Anav, every coin has two phase. I think we should meet Keith" Rishab said.

"At this time I really don't know what to do Rishab, do whatever you feel is right" I said and he nod.

At evening we came to meet Keith at lilawati hospital because he said he was busy and he have to leave for Banglore for five days, like I care. I just want to beat him for what he has done to my and Anya relationship.

"Good Evening we have appointment with Dr. Keith" Rishab said to the receptionist and after some time we were standing outside his room Rishab knock thrice we didn't heard anything so we decide we should go and meet him.

The sight in front of me broke everything in my heart, every dream I have made with Anya is broken in shattered pieces.

Anya is in Keith arms they both are hugging each other. I didn't see anything I move to Keith and when he see me I throw number of punches at him. I just want to kill him.

I realize Anya and Rishab are trying to hold me so that I can stop beating the shit out of him but I didn't stop.

"How dare you touch her you asshole I am going to kill you" I said and again start punching at him releasing all my anger and frustration of Anya at him.

Rishab hold me tightly so that I cannot move towards Keith again and take me towards the corner and start saying something but I can't hear anything and only see how Anya is consoling the injured Keith how she is treating him.

Rishab after realsing that I am not giving any mind to his scolding and I am paying attention behind him he turn and see what I am seeing and then I realize a lone tear escaped from my eyes. There is nothing left in this relationship to be cure and I have lost everything.

I slowly-slowly move towards Anya and stand behind her. She slowly put Keith on the sofa and turn to see me then I see that she is crying it broke me to see that tears escaped from her eyes because of me. I just want to leave everything behind and don't want to come back again.

So I leave the cabin after realizing that the love between us was only one sided. She doesn't love me, she only likes me. So it's good for both of us to part our ways it's like I have just put something on my heart so that it make me hard to breath all I want is to cry.

And I cry my heart out knowing that she doesn't love me the only person I love in my life doesn't love me back is the most hard feeling to know and I cry over my misery.

I realize I had lost Anya a long time ago. I am just giving myself a hope that everything is alright. Now I realize there is nothing left between us like before.

"Anav she will not come" Avni said.

Well we are at the airport finally I'm leaving for California and I'm waiting if she come and hold my hand like always.

"Anav forget about her she is just a spoilt rich brat. Who always plays with your heart. It's her loss to leave a gem like you. So don't you think about that girl because she is not worth it. She is not that girl that god made for you. You deserve even better than her" my father said.

"Yes bro you deserve better than that bitch Anya. So forget about her and enjoy your life in California" Sid said.

It's just hard to believe that Anya doesn't love me. All the time when we are together I have only seen love in her eyes for me, but my heart doesn't want to believe that she doesn't love me. It think that she will come back like a romantic Bollywood movie and we will live our happily ever after. I'm waiting for Anya to come.

"Anav she is happy in her life. You just have to move on from her. I know it's hard but you have to. In California you will meet new person and then there will be new life, there will be new friend and slowly-slowly you will forget about her and she will not come so don't give yourself a hope that she will come. Enjoy your life Anav" Rishab said.

"You know what you are right. I just have to move on from her and I will move on from her. I will definitely enjoy. My life without her" I said.

They all look towards me and smiled. I know it's going to be hard like hell, but I will definitely try to move on from her.

Now the time come when I have to leave for California. One last time I look towards my family and friend and one last time I look towards the gate in a hope that she will come but she is not coming and now I have to leave because the new chapter in life is going to start in California and I am walking away from Anya with a promise that I will move on from her and I will make sure that I fulfil this promise. 

PLEASE

PLEASE

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

love you