chapter-9

ANAV POV

My friend and Anya really mingle well. I am glad because my friend hold a very special place in my heart and I want Anya to become friends with them also. Well in my best of friend group Rishab and Avni are dating and Siddharth or Sid well he is single and I really hate him right now because he is flirting with Anya and I am holding myself to not attack him. He feel my gaze on him so he shifted away from Anya and I am relived.

After some time "So you are Anav girlfriend" Avni ask all of a sudden and I gone to split my drink at her sudden outburst. She look towards me and then Avni and I am enjoying her blushing state.

"No she is not my girlfriend she is my colleague".

I said 'no' which is hard for me, when I want to spend my time with her and hold her hand and show them that she is all mine, protect her and I look towards her she is holding her hand tight that her knuckles almost looking white. Like she does not prefer my answer.

"Where are you going" I said when she gave me her dangerous glare "I just need to use the washroom" she said while looking towards me and if looks can kill I am sure I am dead.

Why she is looking angry I really don't understand well there is no one in the world who can understand women it's my father theory for a long term relationship or marriage and my friends are looking towards me "What she is not my girlfriend" I said

"You dumbass how can you say something like this to her and the way you are looking towards her or talking even a blind can say that you like her or you just want to murder me I am really surprised now how I am alive by your glaring daggers I should be buried under six feet, bless my soul" Sid said almost yelling towards me.

"Now you are exaggerating, yes I like her but I don't know about her feeling how can I say that she is my girlfriend" I said they all look towards me.

"You dickhead she like you I can say that from my experience" Rishab said while holding Avni hand, well they are in a relationship of five years, and for me there is always a one night stand and no string attached. "Now go and talk to her you asshole" Avni said, "Guys you all need a mouth filter so much bad word on one day it's really hard to digest" I said while looking them.

 "Now go and talk to her you asshole" Avni said, "Guys you all need a mouth filter so much bad word on one day it's really hard to digest" I said while looking them

PLEASE

VOTE 

SHARE

COMMENT