chapter-31

ANAV POV 

At my cabin I'm doing my work Jason come and said "Brother you really hide secret from me now you didn't tell me that Avni is going to resign from this job we are a team right".

"What are you talking about? Just stop with your bullshit and go to your work Jason" I said.

"What I am talking bullshit. Anya has really resign from this job and our so called boss has accept it. I can't understand how he can accept her resignation what about the company rul..". He didn't complete the sentence and I leave my cabin and go to the engineering department so that I can meet her.

"What did you do Anya" I ask while looking at her and she is collecting her things from her cabin.

"What I resign from this office" she said so casually.

"Anya do you really thing that what you did is right yesterday you leave our home and now you are resigning. What happened my sweet Anya please tell me so that I can help you" I said while holding her close and slowly rubbing my finger on her cheek.

She look towards me and jerk my hand. She gave me a look of utter hatred so I lose my hold and move away from her.

"Sweetheart if there is a problem you can tell me. If I hurt you I'm sorry baby please tell me what happened" I ask.

"Nothing happened Anav you can continue your work" she said and looked away.

"So just tell me why this sudden resignation and if you resign you have to work for thirty days so that the company can find your replacement so why are you packing right now" I said and move towards her.

"Anav baby you are forgetting that my father was a major shareholder in this company and I can leave whenever I want. I just have to deposit some amount" she said.

"But sweet heart you are so talented I can see your passion for engineering then why are you leaving" I said.

"Anav please you also know that if I join the California branch I definitely get demotion from my current position then why are you behaving like this" she said.

"Sweetheart but you are very talented and I know that after some time you get a better position in the company and demotion and resignation are both different thing sweetheart" I said and there is a knock and Mr. Keith is there. He look towards me and then Anya.

"Anya are you ready" he ask.

"You don't have to worry about her Keith. I am there if she need any help. I am present. You are a doctor right and your patient must be waiting for you. I think you should leave" I said he look towards me.

"Anya has call me because she need my help if she want your help then I am sure she never call me" we both are glaring each other.

"Guys stop it right now, Keith thank you for your help" she said then he hold her things and leave.

"Anya you did not answer my question, why did you give your resignation and why that douchebag helping you when you are going our home" I said.

"Anav Keith is just helping me and I don't want to work from now on and Keith is taking my things to my parent's home" she said.

I hold her hand and said "Why are you doing this my sweet little Anya, please don't leave me. I need you my sweetheart".

She look towards me with teary eyes and I know this time I have tears in my eyes too we look each other.

"Why do you need me Anav" she ask.

"I love you Anya" finally I said it. I don't know why I always want a perfect place and time for saying these words but I cannot leave her and then a tear slide down from her eyes and she leave the cabin.

PLEASE GIVE YOUR VIEW ABOUT THIS

CHAPTER 

LOVE YOU