chapter-16

ANYA POV

"Come, I drop you we are going from my car". When we reach his car as a gentleman he is open a door for me to enter and he open the FM for me and a beautiful 'thousand years' start playing well after hearing this song I just want to cry more so I switch off the station and look at him I just want to ask him if anyone is present in his life or not so I can move on from him.

"Anav, I just want to ask you something it's little personal" I said.

"Ok".

"Anav do you like Avni" I said.

"Yes I like her" he said. After hearing this I just want to cry more.

"Yes I like her but as my friend and you don't know one thing that she is in a serious relationship with Rishab and they are going to marry soon" he said I look at him to see if he telling me the truth and I am satisfied with his answer.

Should I ask him something more or not. So I just ask "Anav I want to ask you something" I said.

"Hmm"

"Anavdoyouhaveagirlfriend" I said. "You know I can understand English, Hindi, and Marathi very well but what you said right now I'm sorry but I did not understand" he said while looking at me. I just want to punch that cocky bastard.

"Mr. Anav shastri do you have a girlfriend" I ask with anger he has the audacity to make fun of me right now. "Yes I like someone, you know her very well, she work in our office also" he said. "Do you want to know who I like" he said I shook my head and I just don't want to know.

"But I want to tell you Anya".

"I like you Anya" he said while placing his palm on my cheek and then moving down he intertwined our finger and squeezed it a little. "No one can ever became better because you are already best for me" he said, placing a soft kiss on my neck. My heartbeat fastens and I just want to stop the time here so that I can savor this moment for my life.

"Do you like me Anya" he ask.

"I like you Anav, actually you make me the happiest person when I'm with you" I added with a bright smile.

"You make me the happiest person right now Anya" he said.

"You smell so good" he said inhaling deeply near my neck and a shiver ran down my spine. "I want you to go out with me" he said. I tried to pull my hand out of his grasp but he held it tighter. "Where" I said is he asking me to go on a date with him or not.

"No" he said, he doesn't want to go on date with me. "I want to take you out on a date" he said firmly. WOW he is asking me on a date and I just make a fool of myself in front of him. God I am such a weirdo.

"I.....I..." I just want to go on a date with him but the words are like lock on my tongue "I" when I am trying to say yes he stop me. "It's okay. Think about it, I will wait for your answer then" he said.

I nodded and gave him a small smile. He leaned forward and gave me a peck on my forehead. He let go of my hand slowly I suddenly miss the warmth his touch gave me and he walked out of the car. Move to my side and he open the door.

I exited the car and move my way. "Thanks for the ride it's so nice of you, I enjoyed your party" I said and gave him a peck on his cheek, and tucking my hair behind my ear and I move to my house.

I reach at the gate and saw behind he is standing there while looking at me. When I lock the door and heard the familiar sound of the car moving away. I am thinking about the party how everything happened how we end up in that situation how he ask me on a date.

How badly I want to go with him on a date and now I am doing my some kind of happy dance. Does this relationship give any harm to my career or not he is my co-worker or now one of my boss. Just leave this behind now and I just want to go on a date with him but I just want to wait for some days so that I can see how he behave around me and

Then I am going to say YES.

PLEASE

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT