chapter-24

ANAV POV

The wedding is happening and I am remembering the most beautiful moment of my life with Anya. The thought arise that I did not like Anya. The bond that we feel towards each other was more than the feeling of a crush and I love her the moment that I lay my eyes on her. I want to protect her. I want to keep her away from everyone eyes. I did not want to see her with anyone else. You can call me possessive but I don't care I want her. I want to spend my life with her. Every moment with her is like a living paradise for me.

Anya look towards me and nod like she was reading what was going in my mind. I smile at her and hold her hand and she keep her head on my shoulder like I was everything she need. She is the only girl that I want in my life. She is the only person that hold a special place in my heart. She is my life. I am not able to live without her. I want to hold her hand for my life. I want her to be my side forever till my last breadth.

I love you Anya Damon and I promise that I will be holding your hand for your life, for our future. I am addicted to you my precious princess. Have I told you that how good I feel when I am with you? Baby I am addicted to you. 

PLEASE 

VOTE

 SHARE 

COMMENT

THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT I AM BUSY WITH MY OFFICE WORK . SO SORRY BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BIG